[SOLVED]Stuck to debugging station and can't go on System software mode

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Aggelosbilaj

Jul 9, 2018
As it says in the title, i went on Debug Settings and chose: Boot Mode=Debugger mode and now i'm stuck in debugging station and i can't get rid of it can someone help me with that situation? I'm also new to this... In case you wanna know, i installed prodg target manager to find the ip of my ps3 which is 192.168.1.11 and then it put me an error called (ConnectToTarget 0x1100002a
Result: 13 Qualifier 0x0). And as I read from some same problems other people had too someone said that you must have the Network Settings to Single, not Dual because dual is wifi and we want single only, something like that. But I cannot go there since i'm in Debugging station and when I try to press the PS Button to Quit the game it puts me a black screen and I cannot do anything even when I open the playstation, any ideas?

QM|T_JinX

Public Hero
Retired Staff
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Oct 10, 2016
try when turned of turn on the ps3 and hold the power untill it turns off again then turn it on think you will be ok then

ForceBeLxgend

Apr 13, 2018
Try holding power button until it beeps once then let go then it should say like connect HDMI or some shit if u do have HDMI lick yes if u don't click no then click yes again then u can go to debug settings then change it back to system software mode rn I'm console banned

Reactions: Rio5390 and Younis

Aggelosbilaj

Jul 9, 2018
The fact is that I can't go on Debug Settings and do it because when I quit the game it shows me a black screen

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: QM|T_JinX has posted a new reply in the thread "gta5 give cars to friends glitch".