Staff Position [CLOSED]

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

UnboundGodz

Local Celebrity
Retired Staff
CC Dev Team
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 4, 2014
Unknown
Hello ConsoleCrunch members,

We are going to open the staff position to help with the workload of the site, this position is mainly for users who are active between 12AM and 6AM Central Time!

Requirements:
  • Reading new posts
  • Remove posts that do not follow rules
  • Try help members (Like you normally do)
  • Must have been a member for over a 6 months (or 1 year would be better) and know how the site works
  • Contain the ability to excellently demonstrate a well-tuned usage of the English vocabulary at minimum.
  • Have the ability to construct sentences with no major grammar errors without the aid of magical assistants or invaders.
  • Withhold, at minimum, a basic understanding of the gaming and electronic industry.
  • You are at least 18 years of age
  • Must be talkative in Shoutbox
  • Contain a required and vital essence of respect and trustworthiness.
When submitting your application:
Please create a thread with a title that contains your name. Within the thread please provide a well constructed statement as to why you are applying, why you would like to be considered for the position, and why you feel we should consider you.

Apply with your Name, Age, Country and why you think you would be great for this position. (Your submissions will be hidden from other members) https://consolecrunch.com/forums/staff-applications.169/

Aug 21, 2015
i am 14 fit the other requirements do that that make a difference? i am sec moderator on radical exploits so i know a far bit

shoota

Sep 27, 2015
Hello ConsoleCrunch members,

We are going to open the staff position to help with the workload of the site, this position is mainly for users who are active between 12AM and 6AM Central Time!

Requirements:

• Reading new posts
    Remove posts that do not follow rules
    Try help members (Like you normally do)
    Must have been a member for over a 6 months (or 1 year would be better) and know how the site works
    Contain the ability to excellently demonstrate a well-tuned usage of the English vocabulary at minimum.
    Have the ability to construct sentences with no major grammar errors without the aid of magical assistants or invaders.
    Withhold, at minimum, a basic understanding of the gaming and electronic industry.
    You are at least 18 years of age
    Must be talkative in Shoutbox
    Contain a required and vital essence of respect and trustworthiness.
When submitting your application:
Please create a thread with a title that contains your name. Within the thread please provide a well constructed statement as to why you are applying, why you would like to be considered for the position, and why you feel we should consider you.

Apply with your Name, Age, Country and why you think you would be great for this position. (Your submissions will be hidden from other members) https://consolecrunch.com/forums/staff-applications.169/
Hello My Name Is Stephen P. C., And I Would Like To Sign Up As A Staff Member, Or CEO.
I Am 14 Of Age, And I Live In The United States Of America.
I Would Be Nice As A Moderator, Super Mod, Admin, Or CEO Because I Have ALOT Of Free Time.
I Have My Own Site: www.*****************.net/ and I Know How To Run A Site.
Manage Plugins, FTP Data, Preforming Back-Ups, How To Take Care Of The Spam Log, and I Know How To Use A Administrator, And Moderator CP.
I Would Love To Be Apart Of The Team!
Well Its Up To You To Choose Me.

See Ya!

Regards
~Shoota

Last edited by a moderator:

Calyx

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Jan 24, 2014
Here
Too bad that i'm just a Forum Lurka, not an active member. Would fullfill most of your requirements such as time of being a member, age etc pp.

Reactions: Emaƞuεl

Irving

ConsoleCrunch Addict
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Oct 6, 2013
Console Crunch
I'm 18 Years old my name is Irvi and I will like to apply I used to be staff so I know what I have to do and I meet the requirements i'm always on unless if im at work or school.

TotalModzHD

Active Poster
May 16, 2014
Well it's a shame that you have to be 18 years of age, I can understand why though as you wouldn't want immature staff but I thought I could bring a lot to this site. I have been helping people the whole time I have been here, I always report threads that are inappropriate and if I had staff then I could remove these threads immediately. Finally, I spend a lot of time in the chat and to be honest there are too many people asking for Console IDs, posting inappropriate content and just generally abusing the rules. If I was staff then I could warn, and then ban repeat offenders. But like I said, I'm only 14 so sadly I can't apply. Good luck everyone :)

Reactions: Nostafaru

Marcus-swifty

Active Poster
May 20, 2014
:/ lol ive given up unless you really want me in staff position ill gladly take the offer.. you know what im good for and what i can. my inactivity is because ive had nothing to do on this site lol.. if im staff i do have a reason to come on here.. being active isnt a problem for me. its just about a reason for it :) and im 18 now yes lol

Reactions: Nostafaru
Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ damario:
    Character Changer - Max All - Unlock All
  • @ damario:
    if u have ever played it
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    sorry can realy find a link
  • @ damario:
    have u played it
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    i played kakarot on ps4 lol
  • @ damario:
    if so try to make as i dont know how to code
  • @ damario:
    the save wizard codes
  • @ damario:
    i use game genie ps3 save editor
  • @ damario:
    add me
  • @ damario:
    discord
  • @ damario:
    ill send screenshots of the rtm tool
  • @ damario:
    my discord name is Damario Culbreath
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    name isnt working can add you send good name in pm ill check tomorrow im going to bed its 2 in the morning here
  • @ damario:
    sure
  • @ damario:
    whats your discord name
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    qmt_jinx
  • @ lurch6661:
    night bro
  • Chat Bot:
    Maaellziin is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    EvilNatDraxx is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has joined the room.
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    hey everybody
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • @ lurch6661:
    happy 420 console crunch
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.