Stealth?CheatEngine server Encryption/obsufacation files***Protect your Stuff**

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

silent07

Active Poster
Jan 20, 2019
Hello,

Ive corrected the code on this. Please obtain download 1 & review the readme. Before using this you will need to put this code into your stealth.(Code) Make a new .cpp & name it Encrypt.CPP, then you will need to make a header file called, encrypt.h & put this code in there. (Code) Then find stdafx.h & write this line in there: #include "Encrypt.h". If all done correctly, your encryption should look like this: https://ibb.co/JKpX9Mm

This provide some protection from people opening this in IDA. Most people(skids) cant get around this, so i would use it before releasing new stealth files.
Download 1(Click)(VirsusTotal)

thanks,

-silent

Reactions: QM|T_JinX

QM|T_JinX

Public Hero
Retired Staff
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Oct 10, 2016
Hello,

Ive corrected the code on this. Please obtain download 1 & review the readme. Before using this you will need to put this code into your stealth.(Code) Make a new .cpp & name it Encrypt.CPP, then you will need to make a header file called, encrypt.h & put this code in there. (Code) Then find stdafx.h & write this line in there: #include "Encrypt.h". If all done correctly, your encryption should look like this: https://ibb.co/JKpX9Mm

This provide some protection from people opening this in IDA. Most people(skids) cant get around this, so i would use it before releasing new stealth files.

thanks,

-silent
good work bro

drunkenmonk

Dec 4, 2019
Hello,

thanks,

-silent

I noticed you hadn't released the "fixed" source this time, though I'd like to thank you for the previous release as it was good material to learn from. Example output with plenty of debug prints aha:

Figured automation was a great idea too

vJoOCe2.png

kslobao

Sep 29, 2020
I get this error it didn't work if someone can help me thank you I'm trying to xex the stealth server

image.png

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: daniccg28 has left the room.