Stealth Server*******Fully Working Manifest*********Public Release***Updated By Me!

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

silent07

Active Poster
Jan 20, 2019
Hello,

First off, the motherfuckers who originally released this shit can suck it! They gave it to the community like crap & expected people to just pick up on it. Since people in the community want to be greedy & not help each other out thats fine, I will. Ive tested this out & it works. I am using nfoserver webserver, not the VPS. You will need the .xml files in order to do this, or you can just take them from me(IDC, im not greedy). Im not giving anyone credit for this because they dont deserve it. Im taking credit for this release since clowns only provide partial working code. I might make a video later demonstrating how to use these.

thanks,

-silent

(Download)
(virsustotal)

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: gutdiet is our newest member. Welcome!