Ended Top5 - CC Developers Team Is Looking To Expand

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

UnboundGodz

Local Celebrity
Retired Staff
CC Dev Team
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 4, 2014
Unknown
What's Up Crunchers :heart:

Today, i am announcing that we are recruiting for our "CC Dev Team" roster. Whats the "CC Dev Team"? Well, its a team of members that are developers that have now or in their recent past developed something as apart of the ConsoleCrunch community. What you get if your a "CC Dev Team" member? Badge, Colored Name, Access To CC Dev Section and the ability to say you belong to a developers team. :bucktooth: Why are we recruiting, one, the community slowly is coming to an end, if not a change in pace, and two, we are looking to expand our team to more developers of all kinds in the scene and possibly get more published or produced in the CC Dev Section for you and other CC Dev's. Now, there is just so much that can be done, that isnt or has yet to be. We as a team can work together, design, develop, and publish (Kind of sounds like it should be on a shirt?) great things. So lets do it!!

How Will The Contest Work? That's up to you, myself and a few other Dev's/Staff will go over submitted developments. And at the end of the contest, the thread will be update with the Top5 winners. Not because they are the best, or because the work was better, but because they perhaps have more to add to our current CC Dev Team with design, technique, and or the way they think. ALL WORK WILL BE JUDGES AND EVALUATED THE SAME.

Requirements
: Friendly, Helpful, Active... More Known Languages Is A Plus. If you are an Android/iOS developer this is also a Plus!

CONTEST:
  • Please don't encrypt projects, we must be able to examine the source/code and run the projects
------------------------------------------------------------------INFO------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Design and Develop something, NO SOURCED COPY N PASTE PROJECTS (Unless you make it your own, and provide credits to the skeleton developer.)
  • Contest length, 2-4 weeks
  • Every and all projects submitted will be voted on, the Top5 will be announced and will be welcomed to their new team, the "CC Dev Team"
  • Submit all projects to this thread, these will be publicly submitted, unless you have something you want to personally improve and expand then you may PM it
We look forward to seeing your submissions, may the best project builds, designs, techniques, and brains win!!:p

Thanks for your time, this contest will end sooner then you think, so get cracking. And yes, submissions can be submitted early. When you submit Please comment down below with your submission when you complete your project. Virus scans are welcomed.

Contest Ends 1/25/17!

Last edited:

UnboundGodz

Local Celebrity
Retired Staff
CC Dev Team
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 4, 2014
Unknown
Changed Expiration Time, Good Luck To All That Want To Join!

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    luizxert has posted a new reply in the thread "Premium Console ID #152".
  • Chat Bot:
    EsteEspião is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    EsteEspião has posted a new reply in the thread "Console ID #8667".
  • Chat Bot:
    EMRR is our newest member. Welcome!
  • @ EMRR:
    Hi
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    hii
  • @ EMRR:
    I make a IDPS Generator but i'm not sure about the IDPS ID's is working %100, how can i verify the IDPS ID's??
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    most of the times t only generates false / banned ones think you got to be very lucky to find one
  • @ EMRR:
    I developed the software and i generated 350.000 ID's today
  • @ EMRR:
    I have a PS3 but i don't want to test it on a real machine
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    why not you making it for the ps3 right what better way to test thing like that out on there
  • @ EMRR:
    How can i try it on my PS3? Because i can't spoof my firmware version and i can't login into PSN
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    why cant you log in banned /
  • @ EMRR:
    I'm not banned, it's says "Please update your firmware to login PSN"
  • @ EMRR:
    I'm using 4.89 HFW, it's jailbreaked.
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ok so cex kernal
  • @ EMRR:
    Yeah it's cex
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    if you are able to go on dex you wont have that problem
  • @ EMRR:
    It's not have a easy fix, like "IDPS Checker" software?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    no cex will always say you need to update as far as i know
  • @ EMRR:
    Ok, i will look at DEX, Thanks :)
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ok good luck bro
  • @ EMRR:
    :)
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    not sure whats the latest fw update for hen but you can also try the latest fw installing then it wont ask you for update
    @ QM|T_JinX: not sure whats the latest fw update for hen but you can also try the latest fw installing then...