[TUTORIAL]CHANGE CID WITH PSN PATCH[PS3]

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Manu_ModzHD

Jun 1, 2015
Changing CID with PSN Patch:

1) To change the ID to play any game (without Infinity Ward Call of Duty - MW3, ghosts ...) Put the file in the root psnpatch.cfg pen drive (/ dev_usb000 / psnpatch.cfg). Open it with notepad and put the CID

[HIDE]IDPS PSNPATCH configuration file and parody PSID only apply if it is nonzero; # RAPS be read from rap_path and aplied to the flow of internally displaced persons; # First user account is calculated automatically valid; CFW syscalls option to disable the time-out option # Clean syscalls history to the time of departure; # # This file is searched in the following order (support for version Stealth): 1 "/ dev_usb000 / psnpatch.cfg" 2 "/ dev_hdd0 / game / PSNP11001 / USRDIR / psnpatch.cfg" "# 3" / dev_hdd0 /game/BLJS10018/USRDIR/psnpatch.cfg # And the default locations: # 4 "/ dev_hdd0 / game / PSNP11001 / USRDIR / default.cfg" # 5 "/ dev_hdd0 / game / BLJS10018 / USRDIR / default.cfg" # Parodies internal and PSID # displaced if they are 0000 impersonation PDI = 00000001008500091016AE9288D36DCD psid = 00000001008500091016AE9288D36DCD RAP is ignored RIF handling # The first number to start the search for a valid user account (usually 1) # You can changedd in psnpatch pressing buttons left / right user_account = 1 Route to read rap / KLIC files that can be changed in psnpatch pressing up / down rap_path = / dev_usb / Exdata[/HIDE]

● Only the first 32 numbers.

1-Go to install PS3 PKG;
2-Open multiMAN and select the game;
3-Run PSNPatch and press X (wait for the "beeps" and you will return to XMB);
4-Open the game and Login to PSN! 2) To change the ID to play Infinity Ward Call of Duty Put the file in the root psnpatch.cfg pen drive (/ dev_usb000 / psnpatch.cfg). Open it with notepad and put the CID.

1 - Start the PS3 and PlayStation ® Network Patch open;
2 - Press [] and O;
3 - Open multiMAN and select CoD Ghosts; 4 - Open PSN Patch again and press / \;
5 - Open. GTG game XMB and PS: Why have another way of ghosts CoD: I do not know why, but when I can select which ghosts, CID Change the file to 00000000000000000000000000000000, so when you change your ID after multiMAN open the game, you try to login and get the message: ". The access to Sony Entertainment Network for this system has been banned or temporarily suspended" Just change the ID before selecting the game on PSN Patch multiMAN and open again Press / \ To disable CFW and play more safely. And when I go to the computer to put another CID in the file, I see the PS3_GAME root folder HD so every time on the computer can change the ID on file and CTRL X and CTRL V in PS3_GAME folder root to folder the game folder.

index.php

CREDITS :
Manu-_-ModzHD
Lazor-_-ModzHD

Rebuggg

Jul 11, 2018
Changing CID with PSN Patch:

1) To change the ID to play any game (without Infinity Ward Call of Duty - MW3, ghosts ...) Put the file in the root psnpatch.cfg pen drive (/ dev_usb000 / psnpatch.cfg). Open it with notepad and put the CID

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

● Only the first 32 numbers.

1-Go to install PS3 PKG;
2-Open multiMAN and select the game;
3-Run PSNPatch and press X (wait for the "beeps" and you will return to XMB);
4-Open the game and Login to PSN! 2) To change the ID to play Infinity Ward Call of Duty Put the file in the root psnpatch.cfg pen drive (/ dev_usb000 / psnpatch.cfg). Open it with notepad and put the CID.

1 - Start the PS3 and PlayStation ® Network Patch open;
2 - Press [] and O;
3 - Open multiMAN and select CoD Ghosts; 4 - Open PSN Patch again and press / \;
5 - Open. GTG game XMB and PS: Why have another way of ghosts CoD: I do not know why, but when I can select which ghosts, CID Change the file to 00000000000000000000000000000000, so when you change your ID after multiMAN open the game, you try to login and get the message: ". The access to Sony Entertainment Network for this system has been banned or temporarily suspended" Just change the ID before selecting the game on PSN Patch multiMAN and open again Press / \ To disable CFW and play more safely. And when I go to the computer to put another CID in the file, I see the PS3_GAME root folder HD so every time on the computer can change the ID on file and CTRL X and CTRL V in PS3_GAME folder root to folder the game folder.

index.php

CREDITS :
Manu-_-ModzHD
Lazor-_-ModzHD
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ lurch6661:
    i mean theres gotta be a way to popularize
  • @ lurch6661:
    this site
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    think there will be more online is when the jb on ps4 starts running
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    not everybody have a ps5 and ps4 need low fw ps4 on lowfw is hard to find
  • @ lurch6661:
    yea that is very true
  • @ lurch6661:
    iam sure if my name was illuminated we could get more followers for cc
  • @ lurch6661:
    i forget how much it is
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    not sure
  • Chat Bot:
    extiflyy is our newest member. Welcome!
  • @ lurch6661:
    my minds playing tricks on me
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    viejo loco is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    jaywill32 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    iShatOnU__ has left the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Pizzasheit has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    oARSN is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    AbuDzar is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot: