PC UNFINISHED / OPEN SOURCE / Pandemonium

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

iBrnJJLobbies

Mar 13, 2015
Hey CC

Before anything quick note i havent used this forum in a while and wondering if anyone can change my Username to Sai? Thanks

So as of now, im quiting as i really cba with anything anymore and dont see the point in completing anything anymore. Really lost my motivation in a lot of things, so im selling all my stuff and thats that. So Pandemonium is a GTA SPRX i been working on for awhile and as im quiting i will not be continuing it so here is the source. I don't really care what anyone does with this so you can use it for learning purpose some how, either leech it :sal: ,use it as a base, or finish it. BTW the code is a bit messy so yea... Thanks to 2much4u for the original structure of the menu. There are a few people id like to thank for helping me and being there in the past for me. KranK, John, Sabotage, GFM, BaSs_HaXoR, Kryptus, Joao, 2much4u, Frosty, x-Developer-x, Wasted, pro, Outsider, TehMerkMods, Ali, BadLuckGirl, basshead4ever, Bytesource, Destroyer_MMXV , F|MT Enstone, Venox, Helping-Hand, HostOnly, Passion, Beach, Joren, Kam, Laser, Swaqq, TeeEelTee, xJustJesse,

I doubt that ill come back to doing this again as people dont really give two craps. But thanks to everyone above, in some way you where a good friend or you have helped me in some way or another :D

Picture:
yV6nC43.png

Video:
[video=youtube;-GegOrNx3Ms]
[/video]

Download to Source:

Peace, thanks for everything.

Last edited:
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.