Vip Group

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Douglas Oliveira

Public Legend
Retired Staff
Local Legend
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jun 5, 2015
Brasil
Due to the restriction of the premium session (obligation to pay), it left an idea here if anyone cares to have the members happy ...
I suggest creating Vip groups with a limited number of people, many members do not have the money to be premium and live on going to other sites to be able to have a cid to play. With the creation of Vips Groups, it is sure to keep the members inside the site and, above all, happy! The bottom line is, keeping members is a way to enrich the site. Thank you everyone's attention

lxlKingzOFAllModzlxl

Community Veteran
Retired Staff
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 1, 2016
inside your mind
Due to the restriction of the premium session (obligation to pay), it left an idea here if anyone cares to have the members happy ...
I suggest creating Vip groups with a limited number of people, many members do not have the money to be premium and live on going to other sites to be able to have a cid to play. With the creation of Vips Groups, it is sure to keep the members inside the site and, above all, happy! The bottom line is, keeping members is a way to enrich the site. Thank you everyone's attention
@douglas, vip group chat live?. sounds great don't get me wrong. but at the same time whos to say if that idea would take off good!

Miss @ Security

Avid Poster
CC Dev Team
Determined Poster
Jul 13, 2016

I agree with you very good idea bro !!

Luke

God Tier
Retired Staff
Oct 6, 2015
UK
dont really think theres much point as the vip members could just leak the cids lik the premium members do
probably the main reason why there is only a normal and premium membership, damn bastards leaking cids :fa:

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.