WARNING BO3 RTM TOOL STEALERS CONTROL ON PC/LAPTOP

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Funboyz_MOdZ

Active Poster
Console ID Poster
Nov 19, 2014
PLEASE EVERYONE THAT BEEN DOWNLOAD BO3 RTM TOOL MAKE SURE YOU NOW SCAN YOUR PC , IF YOU SEE A VIRUSSS NAME LIKE , Trajan.Agent is a control stealers cids , they now try to be control your pc and steal your cids , please I repeat myself again scan your pc/laptop now , you must have that virus hidden on your pc

I just save some of yall life who seen this , lets get hard and kill them stealers noobs , not going to happen in my eye i got they control too as well and im hard scoping all of them
dd5de417238c06092adb72c49ac58eee.gif

warning.gif

Last edited:

ArmaniDEX

Apr 19, 2015
i did my scan and found 7 viruses all from bo3 rtm tool so i can confirm this is urgent! be careful guys!

Funboyz_MOdZ

Active Poster
Console ID Poster
Nov 19, 2014
i did my scan and found 7 viruses all from bo3 rtm tool so i can confirm this is urgent! be careful guys!
I just save some of yall life who seen this , lets get hard and kill them stealers noobs , not going to happen in my eye i got they control too as well and im hard scoping all of them:chainsaw:

Reactions: ArmaniDEX

Hxni

Nov 3, 2013
one of them was watchin me, iknew that. so i opened notepad and talked to him, after i opened antimalwarebytes we were both fighting to take over the mouse AHAHA:D, but i won and deleted all of it no big deal.. fuckin cocksuckers, you can put your banned cid in your ass ***** ass motherfuckerss...

Futuristic Modz

Active Poster
Dec 9, 2014
Confidential information
one of them was watchin me, iknew that. so i opened notepad and talked to him, after i opened antimalwarebytes we were both fighting to take over the mouse AHAHA:D, but i won and deleted all of it no big deal.. fuckin cocksuckers, you can put your banned cid in your ass ***** ass motherfuckerss...
you sir made my day! LMAO

Reactions: Hxni

Nostafaru

Moderating the Crunch Bunch.
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Apr 6, 2014
CID stealers are not viruses...

A cid "stealer" retuns the (char i think) at 0x366(idps system call)

That is not a virus... Just reads a system call

Funboyz_MOdZ

Active Poster
Console ID Poster
Nov 19, 2014
lmaoo :xD:

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Vodoxiss has joined the room.