What Happened Today!

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Zrathex

Business Approved
Feb 6, 2014
Norway
Hello!

So first off I woke up from my bed and went to school buss :p When I arrived it was raining as crazy outside and I didn't have to take a shower today cause of the raining was doing it for me ;)

Now lets get to the interesting part of the story!
When I arrived the school and had to walk all the way down, then my friends was standing there and said "Why are you here? You was supposed to be going off the buss in (My Home Town)". I was like o_O and did not bring my chef clothes so it was definitely rip that day already. So we sit with a table and the teacher arrives. She said "We picked out 5 chef that will work on the boat as the kitchen is too small there. So I was like (SAVED MY DAY) and went out to get a ride with the teacher to the boat cause I am 17 and do not have any driving license :p

Information about the boat!
This boat is a fishing boat which is the only luxus boat in the entire world, then I am not talking about huge ship which have passengers and private boats with fancy rooms. Now I am talking about a fishing boat. They had their own cinema in there and a restaurant. So when we arrived we had a tour around the boat and it is a large ship and can take 500 ton of fish.

What happened on the boat?
Well as I said above we had a tour around the boat and we saw how they were fishing so it was different then the boat I have been on with my class (Our school have their own boat). I met the chef that was working on there and he was such a nice guy and told me I should apply to work there when I finish graduate. I will definitely work there as It is a famous boat in Norway and it is worth working on board there.

What happened after?
Well 5 of us headed back to the school were we made some waffles and baked pastry. When everything was done we sat around the table and eating with tea and coffee. We had a god time till we had to clean up and head back to the boat when we were going to eat with the mayor and a few other important persons. This would help us get a job later easy as they saw we worked and partnered with the ship.

What happened on the boat again?
Well we sit down and was taken picture off. We got server fish and a delicious dessert (Creme Brule). We were talking with the captain on the boat about the partnership and we both agreed it would be great to work together when they are in land and not in the Atlantic :p

That is my story of the day on school :) It was a lovely boat and nice people on it. Met a guy that speak Ruski :p
Pictures of the boat:
addc65f0648e419585ece985e9c8602c.png

dc3fe78318684c0a9b247a6cc8e39f82.png

2b69a4ae4db44a8091a5196978c264c4.png

Information about the boat:
This if for Norwegian people, if you can translate this, then you can click it! http://www.fiskeridir.no/register/fartoyreg/?edbid=2011055868

@Younis Here is my future :p

Younis

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Sep 27, 2013
Hello!

So first off I woke up from my bed and went to school buss :p When I arrived it was raining as crazy outside and I didn't have to take a shower today cause of the raining was doing it for me ;)

Now lets get to the interesting part of the story!
When I arrived the school and had to walk all the way down, then my friends was standing there and said "Why are you here? You was supposed to be going off the buss in (My Home Town)". I was like o_O and did not bring my chef clothes so it was definitely rip that day already. So we sit with a table and the teacher arrives. She said "We picked out 5 chef that will work on the boat as the kitchen is too small there. So I was like (SAVED MY DAY) and went out to get a ride with the teacher to the boat cause I am 17 and do not have any driving license :p

Information about the boat!
This boat is a fishing boat which is the only luxus boat in the entire world, then I am not talking about huge ship which have passengers and private boats with fancy rooms. Now I am talking about a fishing boat. They had their own cinema in there and a restaurant. So when we arrived we had a tour around the boat and it is a large ship and can take 500 ton of fish.

What happened on the boat?
Well as I said above we had a tour around the boat and we saw how they were fishing so it was different then the boat I have been on with my class (Our school have their own boat). I met the chef that was working on there and he was such a nice guy and told me I should apply to work there when I finish graduate. I will definitely work there as It is a famous boat in Norway and it is worth working on board there.

What happened after?
Well 5 of us headed back to the school were we made some waffles and baked pastry. When everything was done we sat around the table and eating with tea and coffee. We had a god time till we had to clean up and head back to the boat when we were going to eat with the mayor and a few other important persons. This would help us get a job later easy as they saw we worked and partnered with the ship.

What happened on the boat again?
Well we sit down and was taken picture off. We got server fish and a delicious dessert (Creme Brule). We were talking with the captain on the boat about the partnership and we both agreed it would be great to work together when they are in land and not in the Atlantic :p

That is my story of the day on school :) It was a lovely boat and nice people on it. Met a guy that speak Ruski :p
Pictures of the boat:
addc65f0648e419585ece985e9c8602c.png

dc3fe78318684c0a9b247a6cc8e39f82.png

2b69a4ae4db44a8091a5196978c264c4.png

Information about the boat:
This if for Norwegian people, if you can translate this, then you can click it! http://www.fiskeridir.no/register/fartoyreg/?edbid=2011055868

@Younis Here is my future :p
Nice, hope you well for the future :) and let's hope theirs internet access on there ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Lindows
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    haha yea the whole chat color names would be cool xd
  • @ lurch6661:
    yea the more color names the better will bring attention to the site
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    well younis is working on getting members the trick is that they need to stay and not post that ****** crap th hole time
  • @ lurch6661:
    yea i agree
  • @ lurch6661:
    that stupid ****** stuff gotta go lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    haha that word is already black listed haha
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    so ....... where is the color name bro @lurch6661 hahahah
  • @ lurch6661:
    it didnt turn yet
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    dear younis please illuminate my name i will gladely pay you tuesday for a hamburger today
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    hahaha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    not sure if younis will give in on that hahah
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    anything worth a shot
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    for sure
  • @ lurch6661:
    not a shot of alcohol lol