which call of duty game do you want me to upload

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

what game would you like to download

• call of duty 3

• modern warfare

• world at war

• Modern Warfare 2

• Black Ops

• Modern Warfare 3

• Black Ops II

• Ghosts

• Advanced Warfare

• Black Ops III

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dana White

Avid Poster
Retired Staff
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Dec 25, 2015
The World
i was just wondering if anyone wanted me to upload a call of duty game so you can download it

Reactions: BronnyBear

Hackerz4life

Jun 17, 2019
WaW and AW? Plz
i have cod 1 and to its all the other cods and warfare ones i need i legit have been playing the same game since i got my system and i spent the whole day today downloading a ton of files that didn't even have the game in them and the couple that did didn't work i need proper up loads and Blus would be better it'd mean the world to me to get some help

Hackerz4life

Jun 17, 2019
i was just wondering if anyone wanted me to upload a call of duty game so you can download it
i have cod 1 and to its all the other cods and warfare ones i need i legit have been playing the same game since i got my system and i spent the whole day today downloading a ton of files that didn't even have the game in them and the couple that did didn't work i need proper up loads and Blus would be better it'd mean the world to me to get some help

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: daniccg28 has left the room.