Xbox 360 [ RGH / JTAG ] New Stealth Server [ Kush Live FREE MODE ]

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

MerchantISO

Active Poster
Dec 20, 2017
New stealth server, not sure if it's skidded mostly sense it's alot of souces in 17559. Anyways for those who don't like to pay for stealth in 2021 go enjoy. Not sure if it's good to protect your kvs tho...

[hide] https://bit.ly/2QcdBZm [/hide]

Douglas Oliveira

Public Legend
Retired Staff
Local Legend
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jun 5, 2015
Brasil
New stealth server, not sure if it's skidded mostly sense it's alot of souces in 17559. Anyways for those who don't like to pay for stealth in 2021 go enjoy. Not sure if it's good to protect your kvs tho...

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
great job bro,thanks

Cffggge

Sep 25, 2020

Wassup

Newyorkers69

Nov 20, 2020

if this works much thanks!

hafdh

May 19, 2021

fun
fun

WhittyFoal5467

May 19, 2021

Thisnew

rdfgo

May 30, 2021

Nice bro i like it

scrappy2k20

Jun 4, 2021
nice. i was using monster for a while and then it went down / changed to shield ... will give this one ago :)

edit ..... the invite no longer works dude

scrappy2k20

Jun 4, 2021
Teapot core is free forever! or Get xbNetwork is also free forever! - https://consolecrunch.com/threads/teapot-stealth-server-core-is-free-forever.31513/
thanks for the info ... i actually use shield stealth server they arnt to bad and are pretty cheap for the tokens with no kv mode.... i like testing out other servers as-well ( i have 2 jtags ) i was using teapot on the second jtag ( they give 7 day trial to new sign up's ) .... i didnt know xbNetwork was still working ?? will check it out

MerchantISO

Active Poster
Dec 20, 2017
thanks for the info ... i actually use shield stealth server they arnt to bad and are pretty cheap for the tokens with no kv mode.... i like testing out other servers as-well ( i have 2 jtags ) i was using teapot on the second jtag ( they give 7 day trial to new sign up's ) .... i didnt know xbNetwork was still working ?? will check it out

Yea teapot **Core** is free forever, the regular teapot is 7 day trial. And damn i haven't used my rgh in a min xbnetwork is gone it redirects to xbonline. ik xbonline is good though i used it for years. i may get back into modding and get xbonline...

xbnetwork site - https://xbnetwork.live redirects to https://xbonline.live

scrappy2k20

Jun 4, 2021
Yea teapot **Core** is free forever, the regular teapot is 7 day trial. And damn i haven't used my rgh in a min xbnetwork is gone it redirects to xbonline. ik xbonline is good though i used it for years. i may get back into modding and get xbonline...

xbnetwork site - https://xbnetwork.live redirects to https://xbonline.live

i kinda like the teapot server lol im not gonna lie the cod cheat engine was kinda fun but got old pretty fast with the auto aim. however it did feel good have a kdr of like 30 - 1 lol.... i did look up xbonline & they dont look to bad either so i may grab the 3 days for 5.99 to try em out ..... im still a fan of the shield server & mainly because of the price ... a random token is like $7.00 and i have yet to get less then a month :) .. ( maybe luck ) who knows but the no kv mode that most servers seem to have now is a great addition

MerchantISO

Active Poster
Dec 20, 2017
i kinda like the teapot server lol im not gonna lie the cod cheat engine was kinda fun but got old pretty fast with the auto aim. however it did feel good have a kdr of like 30 - 1 lol.... i did look up xbonline & they dont look to bad either so i may grab the 3 days for 5.99 to try em out ..... im still a fan of the shield server & mainly because of the price ... a random token is like $7.00 and i have yet to get less then a month :) .. ( maybe luck ) who knows but the no kv mode that most servers seem to have now is a great addition

xbox shield is shit and been cracked many times. Teapot has been cracked only with engine. Never stealth... Xbonline haven't see a crack yet for them, So i know it's 2021 and we shouldn't be paying unless you want to make your own, But then you will need to make sure when a update comes out your stealth get's updated, monitor frequently etc. Just too much work, But if you want a all in one lifetime stealth so you won't pay monthly, You can check out this stealth server im going to be using soon. - [hide] https://xbl-kyuubii.com/home/ [/hide]

skidded45

Jun 12, 2021

dfgbvnb

scrappy2k20

Jun 4, 2021
xbox shield is shit and been cracked many times. Teapot has been cracked only with engine. Never stealth... Xbonline haven't see a crack yet for them, So i know it's 2021 and we shouldn't be paying unless you want to make your own, But then you will need to make sure when a update comes out your stealth get's updated, monitor frequently etc. Just too much work, But if you want a all in one lifetime stealth so you won't pay monthly, You can check out this stealth server im going to be using soon. - ***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

i just checked em out and life time isn't to bad at all. once my time is up on shield & tethered i will give em ago :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: QM|T_JinX has joined the room.