****Xbox 360 Stealth Server Sources, Mod Tools, & More****

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

silent07

Active Poster
Jan 20, 2019
Stealth Server & Game Source Files

Hello! All my hacker/modder buddies, I got bored and thought I would drop this here. This seems like a nice community & way better than the usual places I hangout. I will try and keep this short as I can but below is a compiled collection Ive got of stealth server sources. What these basically are is a method that allows you to connect your jtag/rgh online. You have 2 types: Host files & offhost/offline files. The host files is what you typically use when connecting to stealth servers. Offline files are rarer & not that supported. The offline files have been updated to the latest dash, so no need to worry about that.

Here is a picture of what the Stealth looks like, if anyone wants to know. (Link)

Before you can use any of these you will need a few things. Below is a list of what you need:

***Host Files***

1. 2010 VS studio ultimate installed

2. Full installation of xbox neighborhood(this contains the XDK needed to actually mod)

3. Either your home computer(don’t recommend) or VPS. I use NFOservers.com

4. Xamp or some kind of mysql databased install onto the VPS.

***Offhost Files***

1. 2010 VS studio ultimate install

2. Full installation of xbox neighborhood(this contains the XDK needed to actually mod)

3. Just take the .xex file after you run the SLN in VS & set it as 2nd plugin in dashlaunch, then connect.

Also, please understand you will need to ensure that the files are updated to the latest dash. If they are not Please click on the link below for a tutorial on how to update to the latest dash. Xbox hasn’t update the 360 in about a year, since they don’t seem to care that much anymore it may be a while before they do. You may also need to update the gold spoof hashes as well. They load from the xam.xex, I will provide you the current ones below as well, but when there is a new dash I would check to see if they need updated. You can do this by using IdaPro. Also before I forget, you will need a kv.bin to get online.

***Links***

- 17526 Gold Spoof/xam patches(Link 1 Code)(Link 2)

- How to update any new dash for a Stealth Server(Link)

- IDAPro 6.6 (contains all of the xdk no need to add anything just open it up with your .xex file)(Link)
- IDAPro 6.8 & Hex-Rays: (Link)

I am also dropping my collection of sources files for mods. That’s mod menu’s as well as PC mod tools. These contain files from battlefield, GTA, Halo, COD(of course). In order to use the PC tools, you need to be connected to xbox neighborhood & have the proper. xex set in plugin 4 or 5. Which are JRPC.xex/XDRPC.xex, RPC.xex, etc. To use the modded menu’s, just set in dashlaunch.

Thanks,

Silent

****Links****

Stealth Server (host)Sources(Link)

Stealth Server (offline)Sources(Link1)(Link 2)

Mod Tools Sources/Collections(GTA, COD, Halo, Battlefield)

-Astro 2 & Armory Source(Halo)(Link)

-Huge Source Collection for Halo, COD, BF(Link) -Credit to Centos

-Septic Mod Sources(Link)

-Collection of GTA V mod menu’s(Link)

-Kurana Crack GTA(Link)

-Superiority Crack GTA(Link)

-Purge GTA Mod Menu(Link)

-Halo Mods Folder(Link)

-Silent’s Ultimate Modding Package(Link)

Last edited:

UnboundGodz

Local Celebrity
Retired Staff
CC Dev Team
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 4, 2014
Unknown
Added IDA Pro 6.8 to the list aswell ;)

Nice post!

Reactions: S.B

LnDVapor

Mar 5, 2017
I just recently got my rgh xbox, I’m sorta on the savvy side, but new to modding Xbox, is this a stealth server that I put in my Dashlaunch plugins? Like a paid stealth serve but free? How reliable and ban protection does it offer?

silent07

Active Poster
Jan 20, 2019
its a whole bunch of stealth source files Ive collected, Their are offline & online. If you want to just connect without having to pay for it, just use the offline files. Download stealthy.xex & set as plugin 2. It has offhosts for COD plus bypasses I believe. I havent looked at it in a long time, but if you need bypasses, they should be in the their. Also, their should be full blown cheat engines for COD/GTA etc. you can work with. Maybe even make yourself a few bucks as well.

LnDVapor

Mar 5, 2017
Okay, I’m looking to mod gta v online with just a few friends for free without getting banned, what would be my best bet and which files would be best to use? Thanks in advance

General chit-chat
Help Users
    @ QM|T_JinX: :weed: