[XBOX-PS3] SUPPORT THREAD MD EXTEND+ [ASK HERE]

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Devilsdesign

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Nov 28, 2014
Hi all,

If u have questions, or need help regarding my MD menu, please post it here and i will do my best to help u. Please keep it in this thread, so other ppl can learn from given solutions also. I will keep checking this regulary.

Thanks,

Devil

X GUNNER P

Sep 19, 2015
i have a question for you would you like my pro skills of beta testing for v10 with x gunner p you cant go bad.

stephen marsh

Oct 17, 2015
hi i have a question for you could you put a link up for your md 8.1 to download cant find it anywhere please please

Revisual

Official Member
Determined Poster
Jul 2, 2015
Nowhere
Hi all,

If u have questions, or need help regarding my MD menu, please post it here and i will do my best to help u. Please keep it in this thread, so other ppl can learn from given solutions also. I will keep checking this regulary.

Thanks,

Devil
Good post Devil, also is GTA IV now kind of ruined because of the exploit for OFW players running around with menus online?

Reactions: Devilsdesign

Devilsdesign

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Nov 28, 2014
Good post Devil, also is GTA IV now kind of ruined because of the exploit for OFW players running around with menus online?
When i play, not so often lately but when i do, the rooms are still nicely crowded so for me it doesnt look ruined at all.

Reactions: Revisual
Sep 21, 2015
The First Release of MDv11 Files work in Campaign only on ORIGINAL, tested on xbox, if you try to load any other mode you get infinite loading screen.

TBOGT loads online fine,

also in manager settings when disabling host & frames display frezzes

Last edited:

Devilsdesign

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Nov 28, 2014
The First Release of MDv11 Files work in Campaign only on ORIGINAL, tested on xbox, if you try to load any other mode you get infinite loading screen.

TBOGT loads online fine,

also in manager settings when disabling host & frames display frezzes
That was all fixed allready in V11.02, it was just a script problem, nothing to do with the menus.

Reactions: ChrisTheGr8est

Skullyog

Dec 31, 2015
Hey, so i burned v11.1 (im 100% sure i did everything right) and all i have to is hotswap it, but every time install it the game it stops installing around 50% i burned to other copys but same thing 50% stop is there any way to fix this shit?

Sep 21, 2015
Hey, so i burned v11.1 (im 100% sure i did everything right) and all i have to is hotswap it, but every time install it the game it stops installing around 50% i burned to other copys but same thing 50% stop is there any way to fix this shit?
may be the disc's your using, may be your dvd drive,

SnipingRage

Feb 28, 2016
I got a problem when i open MDv11.3 an choose superhero models an then close the menu an choose a superhero model everything gliches an everything on the mini map disapers an i even leave back to single player aswell somtimes, an i cant open any menus anymore.

Devilsdesign

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Nov 28, 2014
I got a problem when i open MDv11.3 an choose superhero models an then close the menu an choose a superhero model everything gliches an everything on the mini map disapers an i even leave back to single player aswell somtimes, an i cant open any menus anymore.
I never had that problem but i will try to reproduce what u say. Ur sure u didnt have any other menus open ?

SnipingRage

Feb 28, 2016
I never had that problem but i will try to reproduce what u say. Ur sure u didnt have any other menus open ?
Nah bro its just the MDv11.3 its also when i close the menu quick like turn somthing on an then press b like alot to close the menu, an then it makes all the players on mini map disapear an somtimes even takes me back to single player, an aso when i change the superhero models then press b alot then the mods crash an stuff, besides that your mods are nice good job man

Dec 28, 2015
Not really a question, this is more of a bug Report.

But in Quick player option 2 Pull-out Passengers, & Pull-Out all Drivers are both broken.

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.