[XBox] SNES9XBox, Super Nintendo emulator for Xbox v6b08

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Miss @ Security

Avid Poster
CC Dev Team
Determined Poster
Jul 13, 2016
While some are still trying to make their Snes roms compatible with the super mini-classic in the shadows, developers are still looking to improve the emulation of the SuperNes on the first Xbox 1 of the name. For those who do not know the Xbox 1 (found between 15 to 20 euros) is still one of the best consoles for emulation.

It's a nice surprise that nobody expected.

KnDvoeV.png

Here is the changelog:

* All cores updated to madmab edition interface CFv1b28.

* Fixed some of the odd looking text in cut scenes for the game Hook.

* Right mouse button was not operable in all cores... Fixed.

* Lightgun secondary fire and Justifier zapper clear got foobared when I modified the controller sequence. Fixed. Note: 1.43 core does not display a cursor.. so using the left analog as a lightgun is rather difficult.

* New game configuration option. "Disable Hi-Res? Yes/No". Defaults to yes. This helps improve speed in games that uses the SNES hi-res mode (Jurassic Ppark and Super Bases Loaded 1 & 3). However it can make text unreadable in some games.

* Rewind code is now working for the 1.51 and 1.53 cores. Due to too much slow down. Rewind is disabled for chip games.

* Implemented several speed hacks from the retroarch core (applies to 1.53 and 1.51). Some of them provide noticeable speed improvements others I'm not sure (maybe in certain parts of games). Here is a small list..

- Mosaic Hack ( Romancing Saga 3 only )

- Speed hacks ( 1.53 core only. Star Fox and variants, Vortex, Super Street Fighter II, FF 6 & 3, Chrono Trigger ). There is one for Super Mario World as well, although I don't remember that game having speed issues. Star Fox gets a pretty good speed bump that makes it almost full speed. Try this with the new frameskip option below.

- Subscreen hacks ( Many games.. I'm unsure if this benefits yet. Secret Of Mana gets a nice little speed boost )

- coldata_update_screen whatever that is ( TMNT Tour Fighters, K.I., Jikkyou Oshaberi Parodius )

- clipping hack ( FF 6 and 3 only )

* Implemented a special kind of frameskip option (1.53 core only) which is different from a traditional frameskip. It is in the game configuration options as "Frameskip - Skip Every xx Frames". This causes the emulator to skip 1 frame for every xx frames (Try every 2 frames for Bio-Metal, 1 for Yoshi's Island, 10 for Super Mario RPG). Allowable range 0 to 10.

* The FPS display on 1.43 and 1.52 were not very useful. So I enabled the default x-port FPS display for these cores.

* New 1.53 APU core. This one also has a new sound core modified by byu that is supposedly more accurate. But I could not tell you how. This accuracy comes with a price, however and slows down the SNES emulation even more. This should not affect performance on xboxes with faster processsors (trusty) which this build is intended for anyways.

* New 1.53 APU core has a different save state format.. It is still capable of loading older savestates. However if you create savestates with this core, don't expect them to work with the normal 1.53 core.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ lurch6661:
    dear younis make a bird so i can fly far far fra away from here
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    way he needs to do that haha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    make your own damn bird hahahahaha
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    xd
  • @ lurch6661:
    thinking iam a flightless bird
  • @ lurch6661:
    back in the day there was a bird called the doh doh bird
  • @ lurch6661:
    he is extinct now cause they were to nice to humans
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    xd
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    hey bro @Christo how you been
  • @ Christo:
    sup QMT, Iam fine. last I was first time in thailand

;)
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    thailand cool bro for how long
  • @ Christo:
    it was only for 2 weeks. I still need to comeback go germany for working xD
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    still 2 weeks i never been so haha
  • @ Christo:
    yea, I go again end august -> september
  • @ Christo:
    downloading just XDEFIANT
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    pretty nice haha never been out of my state haha
  • @ Christo:
    it was for me also the first time out of state
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    did you like it over there
  • @ Christo:
    yea, Food was very good (it was very spicy) and meet nice people who i want to see again
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ok yea thats very cool for sure made new friends
    @ QM|T_JinX: ok yea thats very cool for sure made new friends