PS3 GTA V Collectors Edition DLC PKG!

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

:*ßєєя๖ۣۜFєαя๖ۣۜMσ∂z

Active Poster
Apr 21, 2014
Modding Central
Hey everyone Ive been looking for something which unlocks the DLC cars on GTAV which are the Carbon RS, Khamelion, and HotKnife and I have finally found it!

This was not cracked by me so i take no credit for it, i have simply been searching the web for a while and have come across this and thought I would post this on ConsoleCrunch for other people to use it :)

This dlc includes:

ATOMIC BLIMP
- With access to this iconic feature of the Los Santos skyline, players can take control of the most leisurely aircraft in the Los Santos skies.

ADDITIONAL WEAPONS
- Your local Ammu-Nation will always be stocked with a pair of special firearms at no additional cost that also have their own unique customization options, skins and attachments - the .50 Caliber Pistol and the Bullpup Shotgun.
- You'll also have access to the Hammer, which acts as a brutal melee weapon.

SPECIAL ABILITY BOOST
- Michael, Franklin and Trevor have their own unique Special Ability, which can be activated once each of them fills up the Special Ability bar based on various actions.
- Michael is an expert marksman, Franklin is a skilled driver with sharp reflexes, Trevor is a sociopath with a short fuse and rage.
- With the boost, the Special Ability bar will generate 25% faster.

STUNT PLANE TRIALS
- Singleplayer Stunt Plane Trials let you take on additional aerial challenges in Los Santos and Blaine County at breakneck speeds.
- In five thrilling and unique challenges, you'll zip through mountains, deserts, oceans, and cities as you navigate through a maze of checkpoints.
- Completing each Trial will improve the piloting skill of your character.

BONUS OUTFITS, TATTOOS AND MORE
- Michael, Franklin and Trevor will receive a special 20% discount in shops, along with access to special items either in their personal wardrobes or from stores.
- Each character will receive 1 outfit each, one additional article of clothing (shirt, hoodie and jacket) each and a tattoo.

CUSTOM CHARACTERS FOR GRAND THEFT AUTO ONLINE (Only)
- Get classic Grand Theft Auto characters to use within the Grand Theft Auto Online Character Creation System.

UNIQUE VEHICLE AND GARAGE PROPERTY
- Players will instantly receive a garage to store custom vehicles.
- In singleplayer and multiplayer , the garage will be stocked with the 1930's style Hotknife hotrod and the CarbonRS sports bike.
- In Grand Theft Auto Online, players will get the high-end Khamelion electric car..

To install this dlc is very simple just download the PKG file and put it on the root of a usb and then insert into the playstation 3 console and install the PKG file and your done

I have only tested this on BLES and can confirm it is working however it comes with BLUS too

I have also done a virus scan on the file and it comes clean no detections i have included result below.

ENJOYS CRUNCHERS!!!!
Download: http://******/lIoOR
Virus-Scan: http://******/lIoRk

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: damario has joined the room.