Recent content by FakeAccount69420

  • Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
  1. F

    PS3 BO3 DLC WITH FIXES (BLUS)

    What the **** did you just fucking say about me, you little shit? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire...
  2. F

    PS3 Battlefield 4 PUBLIC CHEATER SPRX CFW/HEN

    What the **** did you just fucking say about me, you little *****? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the...
  3. F

    PS3 Black ops 3 Alpha Project For PS3 By @ImMrNiato

    What the **** did you just fucking say about me, you little *****? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the...
  4. F

    PS3 Cod ghost RTM tool mp/extinction

    Couldn't get it to work!
  5. F

    PS3 PLEASE DELETE POST DEAD LINK

    Hopefully this works
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Chat Bot:
    rr88viptvz is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    zouchoune has posted a new reply in the thread "GTA V Paradise Mod Menu Sprx".
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    tintucfindcar is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ggo88vipto01 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    getrealbuddy is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    uu88pictures is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    lu88click2 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    hp66social1 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    lchatgamer is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    xxtamagency is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    billroberts is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    jun884acomm is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    tn88work is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    fly88deal3 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    tn88fund is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    fly88ad5 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    fly88ad5 has posted a new profile post.
  • Chat Bot:
    juanleminski is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    cakhiatvchannel is our newest member. Welcome!
      Chat Bot: cakhiatvchannel is our newest member. Welcome!