Recent content by Flying Stealth

  • Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
  1. Flying Stealth

    Can anyone help me with a MW2 RCE tool?

    So a while back a friend gave me a source to MW2 RCE for PC. I don't have any development knowledge but he sent me a ton of stuff with menu sources I didn't even know existed. It also has stuff like thousands of game function dumps, fully labelled MAC dumps, secret files, projects, sources and...
  2. Flying Stealth

    Black Ops 2 RCE

    Cool, let's take a look here. Thanks.
  3. Flying Stealth

    Where i can buy private mods?

    Depends on the game. I have a few private cheats and tools for Battlefield, Call of Duty and RDR along with a few others.
  4. Flying Stealth

    LiveEmulation API Source Leak - Developed by Christian - Leaked by Arezu & Heroine

    Here is LiveEmulation's API source, written in C#. Enjoy. Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/h7p3d3wehdpgdar/LiveEmulation_API_Source_Leak_by_Arezu.zip/file VirusTotal scan: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/6ccd4033241c8b9644db95755592a96520f40b4b30773a73757ebd8ad7fc2a20/detection
  5. Flying Stealth

    but sure why not, ill post for a third time.

    but sure why not, ill post for a third time.
  6. Flying Stealth

    I mean.... hacker one is the one provoked it.

    I mean.... hacker one is the one provoked it.
  7. Flying Stealth

    why are all these sites staff the same lmao. deletes people's threads that are following the...

    why are all these sites staff the same lmao. deletes people's threads that are following the rules because they're offended that I said something lmao
  8. Flying Stealth

    telegram?

    telegram?
  9. Flying Stealth

    got a discord @Younis ?

    got a discord @Younis ?
  10. Flying Stealth

    whats your discord bro?

    whats your discord bro?
  11. Flying Stealth

    I'm literally following the rules and your staff are removing my threads lmfao. This site's...

    I'm literally following the rules and your staff are removing my threads lmfao. This site's staff gets mad at insults and then removes posts that are following the rules. I think I've seen this before...
  12. Flying Stealth

    its billy batts from goodfellas… you've never seen goodfellas? lol

    its billy batts from goodfellas… you've never seen goodfellas? lol
  13. Flying Stealth

    but its a cool pfp none the less

    but its a cool pfp none the less
  14. Flying Stealth

    im just being a dick dude lol dinero was my personal favorite

    im just being a dick dude lol dinero was my personal favorite
  15. Flying Stealth

    add: stealth#4399 or follow my ig (I get termed a lot on discord) @flyingstealthy

    add: stealth#4399 or follow my ig (I get termed a lot on discord) @flyingstealthy
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ lurch6661:
    i was trying to install it then i figured whats the point lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    you can even run it on linux
  • @ QM|T:
    cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    theres gotta be a way to run that emulator on a ps4 linux with a webkit
  • @ QM|T:
    im going to clean the house
  • @ QM|T:
    yea think so google it bro
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok bro tc and zap
    +1
  • Chat Bot:
    jun88v4mobi is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Transformers1k is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    cakhiazae is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    tintucsanta is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    zgsx888com is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    vx88ltd2 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Connor Tyndall is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    sc88infooo is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    thuvienmcom is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    kuwinhair1 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    v79dev2 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    tintucjanetb is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    sc88bio3 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    kuwinvnco3 is our newest member. Welcome!
      Chat Bot: kuwinvnco3 is our newest member. Welcome!