Recent content by Gstar18

  • Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
  1. G

    Banned Console ID #8025

    Still working?
  2. G

    Banned Console ID #8014

    Cheers
  3. G

    PS3 GTAV LTS CRACKED

    The new version is 2.7 was released a few weeks ago which I've not seen cracked yet. Version 2.6 however is cracked & there is numerous videos on YT with it on. I have 2 friends using it & works fine & without a cid stealer. I am a paid lts member so on the new one now but there's not much of a...
  4. G

    List Of DEAD/WORKING Menus.

    I'm using this one..stable & no freeze...
  5. G

    Gta5 Best Paid Menu??

    Ive not bought another since Serendipity in case they too get taken down. The best free menu imo is Salfety 2.9 (YT it as he took his website down), money, RP & shows IP..stable, froze after 2hrs solid play though so weren't bad but was pushing many options at once...I think the only problem...
  6. G

    List Of DEAD/WORKING Menus.

    Salfety Sprx is a brilliant menu if anybody needs one & it's totally free, it has everything needed including giving $ and RP.. I used Serendipity but was looking for an alternative. I tried all the free menus, most freeze or has no protection. Radiums is good, hardly freezes but then I found...
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    bt yea that emulator is pretty cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    i was trying to install it then i figured whats the point lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    you can even run it on linux
  • @ QM|T:
    cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    theres gotta be a way to run that emulator on a ps4 linux with a webkit
  • @ QM|T:
    im going to clean the house
  • @ QM|T:
    yea think so google it bro
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok bro tc and zap
    +1
  • Chat Bot:
    jun88v4mobi is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Transformers1k is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    cakhiazae is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    tintucsanta is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    zgsx888com is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    vx88ltd2 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Connor Tyndall is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    sc88infooo is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    thuvienmcom is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    kuwinhair1 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    v79dev2 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    tintucjanetb is our newest member. Welcome!
      Chat Bot: tintucjanetb is our newest member. Welcome!