Recent content by iGooGleMDZ

  • Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
  1. I

    Banned Console ID #7811

    Gracias
  2. I

    Banned Console ID #7810

    THK YOU
  3. I

    Banned Console ID #7809

    Thank you
  4. I

    Banned Console ID #7800

    Thank you
  5. I

    Banned Console ID #7807

    Thank you
  6. I

    Banned Console ID # 7803

    Thank you
  7. I

    Banned Console ID #7807

    Thank
  8. I

    Banned Console ID #7807

    Thank you
  9. I

    Banned Console ID #7807

    Thank you
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T:
    yea
  • @ lurch6661:
    will be playing gta 6 in the nursing home at this rate
  • @ QM|T:
    hahahahhaa
  • @ lurch6661:
    will be like htis down here in texas god dammit
  • @ QM|T:
    hahahah hell yea
  • @ lurch6661:
    making hooch in the nusing home lol
  • @ QM|T:
    :xD::xD:
  • @ lurch6661:
    getting other patients drunk
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ QM|T:
    your job haha
  • @ lurch6661:
    then ill ask them if they gonna eat there food too gonna eat that son lol
  • @ QM|T:
    :xD:
  • @ QM|T:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    if they say yea you hit them
  • @ lurch6661:
    ;lol
  • @ QM|T:
    lol
  • @ QM|T:
    any plans today
  • @ lurch6661:
    probably go to gf and pump the jam
  • @ QM|T:
    hahah nice
  • @ lurch6661:
    iam usually up early time alone hahahhhaah
  • @ lurch6661:
    gives me time to smoke more
  • @ lurch6661:
    gf smokes but ot like lurch lol
  • @ QM|T:
    haha more lol
  • @ QM|T:
    hahaha
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
      @ lurch6661: lol