Recent content by ii3Myl

  • Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
  1. I

    Banned Console ID #8593

    No ce
  2. I

    Banned Console ID #8452

    J ajahdheha
  3. I

    Banned Console ID #8355

    Is sujejswjsk
  4. I

    Banned Console ID #8222

    Hshahaha haaa
  5. I

    Banned Console ID #8225

    Susiisusiswi
  6. I

    Banned Console ID #8224

    Zbnsjsjaj sususu sShahsu
  7. I

    Banned Premium Console ID #147

    Hah ahahah
  8. I

    Banned Console ID #8207

    L ike like
  9. I

    Banned Console ID #8205

    Lik e like I
  10. I

    Banned Console ID #8206

    Li ke like
  11. I

    Banned Console ID #8200

    Haha haha
  12. I

    Banned Console ID #8195

    Nice ty
  13. I

    Banned Console ID #8194

    Nice ty
  14. I

    Banned Console ID #8193

    Nice ry
  15. I

    Banned Console ID #8192

    Nice ty
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ QM|T:
    hahah nice
  • @ lurch6661:
    iam usually up early time alone hahahhhaah
  • @ lurch6661:
    gives me time to smoke more
  • @ lurch6661:
    gf smokes but ot like lurch lol
  • @ QM|T:
    haha more lol
  • @ QM|T:
    hahaha
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    bt yea that emulator is pretty cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    i was trying to install it then i figured whats the point lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    you can even run it on linux
  • @ QM|T:
    cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    theres gotta be a way to run that emulator on a ps4 linux with a webkit
  • @ QM|T:
    im going to clean the house
  • @ QM|T:
    yea think so google it bro
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok bro tc and zap
    +1
  • Chat Bot:
    jun88v4mobi is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Transformers1k is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    cakhiazae is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    tintucsanta is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    zgsx888com is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    vx88ltd2 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Connor Tyndall is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
      Chat Bot: Connor Tyndall has posted a new reply in the thread "James Reborn v40.1(1.7.4) ModLoader CFW/HEN".