Recent content by IIClxpzII

  • Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
  1. I

    Banned Console ID #7675

    Thanks bro
  2. I

    Banned Console ID #7674

    Bruh not even one game on and I froze then get back on and I'm banned
  3. I

    Banned Console ID #7674

    Thanks bro
  4. I

    Banned Console ID #7673

    Thanks man
  5. I

    Banned Console ID #7670

    Let's see if it works
  6. I

    Banned Console ID #7671

    Thanks bro
  7. I

    Banned Console ID #7666

    Thanks bro
  8. I

    Banned Console ID #7658

    Thanks bro
  9. I

    Banned Console ID #7598

    Thanks bro
  10. I

    SONY/PSN OFFICIALLY BANNING IPs on JAILBREAK USERS!!! HOW TO FIX! (ERROR=80711008)

    Thanks bro now I know why it won't let me on Lol
  11. I

    Banned Console ID #7634

    Ahdoahxosbxosbsodbsk
  12. I

    Banned Console ID #7633

    Thanks hope this one works
  13. I

    Banned Console ID #7652

    Thanks bro
  14. I

    Banned Console ID #7635

    Thanks man hope it works
  15. I

    Banned Console ID #7653

    Thanks Bro
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ QM|T:
    hahah nice
  • @ lurch6661:
    iam usually up early time alone hahahhhaah
  • @ lurch6661:
    gives me time to smoke more
  • @ lurch6661:
    gf smokes but ot like lurch lol
  • @ QM|T:
    haha more lol
  • @ QM|T:
    hahaha
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    bt yea that emulator is pretty cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    i was trying to install it then i figured whats the point lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    you can even run it on linux
  • @ QM|T:
    cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    theres gotta be a way to run that emulator on a ps4 linux with a webkit
  • @ QM|T:
    im going to clean the house
  • @ QM|T:
    yea think so google it bro
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok bro tc and zap
    +1
  • Chat Bot:
    jun88v4mobi is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Transformers1k is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    cakhiazae is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    tintucsanta is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    zgsx888com is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    vx88ltd2 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Connor Tyndall is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
      Chat Bot: Connor Tyndall has posted a new reply in the thread "James Reborn v40.1(1.7.4) ModLoader CFW/HEN".