Recent content by iiHJDH

  • Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
  1. I

    Banned Console ID #7863

    thanks
  2. I

    Banned Console ID #7843

    thanks
  3. I

    Banned Console ID #7846

    thanks
  4. I

    Banned Console ID #7845

    thanks
  5. I

    Banned Console ID #7789

    please Get cid 2
  6. I

    Banned Console ID #7789

    banned
  7. I

    Banned Console ID #7789

    thnks*
  8. I

    Banned Console ID #7788

    thnks
  9. I

    Banned Console ID #7759

    banned
  10. I

    Banned Console ID #7759

    banned
  11. I

    Banned Console ID #7759

    thanks
  12. I

    Banned CONSOLE ID #7746

    banned
  13. I

    Banned CONSOLE ID #7747

    Banned
  14. I

    Banned CONSOLE ID #7747

    ready
  15. I

    Banned Console ID #7742

    banned
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ QM|T:
    lol
  • @ QM|T:
    any plans today
  • @ lurch6661:
    probably go to gf and pump the jam
  • @ QM|T:
    hahah nice
  • @ lurch6661:
    iam usually up early time alone hahahhhaah
  • @ lurch6661:
    gives me time to smoke more
  • @ lurch6661:
    gf smokes but ot like lurch lol
  • @ QM|T:
    haha more lol
  • @ QM|T:
    hahaha
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    bt yea that emulator is pretty cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    i was trying to install it then i figured whats the point lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    you can even run it on linux
  • @ QM|T:
    cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    theres gotta be a way to run that emulator on a ps4 linux with a webkit
  • @ QM|T:
    im going to clean the house
  • @ QM|T:
    yea think so google it bro
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok bro tc and zap
    +1
  • Chat Bot:
    jun88v4mobi is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Transformers1k is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    cakhiazae is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    tintucsanta is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    zgsx888com is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    vx88ltd2 is our newest member. Welcome!
      Chat Bot: vx88ltd2 is our newest member. Welcome!