Recent content by imu_98

  • Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
  1. imu_98

    Banned Console ID #7848

    Thanks a lot
  2. imu_98

    How can I buy premium?

    How can I buy premium?
  3. imu_98

    Sir I am not good cause my psn network banned please help me I need console I'd and how about...

    Sir I am not good cause my psn network banned please help me I need console I'd and how about you sir?
  4. imu_98

    Younis sir please help me

    Younis sir please help me
  5. imu_98

    Banned Console ID #7848

    Bro how can see console id?
  6. imu_98

    Banned Console ID #7848

    Bro I can't see id please help me
  7. imu_98

    Banned Console ID #7848

    Bro please send me console id
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    tintucfindcar is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ggo88vipto01 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    getrealbuddy is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    uu88pictures is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    lu88click2 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    hp66social1 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    lchatgamer is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    xxtamagency is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    billroberts is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    jun884acomm is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    tn88work is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    fly88deal3 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    tn88fund is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    fly88ad5 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    juanleminski is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    cakhiatvchannel is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    thomastonello13 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
      Chat Bot: Justin_Case has posted a new reply in the thread "James Reborn v40.1(1.7.4) ModLoader CFW/HEN".