Recent content by insanetoker89

  • Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
  1. I

    PS3 JAMES REBORN ModLoader V37

    LINK BROKEN, PLS RE-UP
  2. I

    Banned Console ID #8568

    Thanks
  3. I

    Banned Console ID #8570

    Thanks
  4. I

    Ended Console ID Giveaway

    I entered.
  5. I

    Banned Console ID #8136

    CONFIRMED BANNED
  6. I

    Banned Console ID #8144

    Thanks
  7. I

    PS3 How to play on mw3 with new accounts[cfw only]

    Here's an idea, use an old account... Or create an account on a pc/laptop or phone and try that.
  8. I

    PS3 How to play on mw3 with new accounts[cfw only]

    I downloaded mw3 a week ago and created a new account on the PS3 and I can play just fine .. not sure what the problem is on your end ..
  9. I

    PS3 How to play on mw3 with new accounts[cfw only]

    What's the point of this? I can already play MW3 with a new account without doing anything.
  10. I

    Banned Console ID #8139

    Thanks
  11. I

    Banned Console ID #8137

    Works thanks!
  12. I

    Banned Console ID #8134

    Thanks
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ QM|T:
    hahah nice
  • @ lurch6661:
    iam usually up early time alone hahahhhaah
  • @ lurch6661:
    gives me time to smoke more
  • @ lurch6661:
    gf smokes but ot like lurch lol
  • @ QM|T:
    haha more lol
  • @ QM|T:
    hahaha
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    bt yea that emulator is pretty cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    i was trying to install it then i figured whats the point lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    you can even run it on linux
  • @ QM|T:
    cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    theres gotta be a way to run that emulator on a ps4 linux with a webkit
  • @ QM|T:
    im going to clean the house
  • @ QM|T:
    yea think so google it bro
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok bro tc and zap
    +1
  • Chat Bot:
    jun88v4mobi is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Transformers1k is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    cakhiazae is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    tintucsanta is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    zgsx888com is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    vx88ltd2 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Connor Tyndall is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
      Chat Bot: Connor Tyndall has posted a new reply in the thread "James Reborn v40.1(1.7.4) ModLoader CFW/HEN".