Recent content by iyutrjyrjet

  • Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
  1. I

    Banned Console ID #8644

    thanks my guy
  2. I

    Working Console ID #8633

    thanks
  3. I

    Working Console ID #8633

    thanks
  4. I

    Banned Console ID #8631

    thanks
  5. I

    Banned Console ID #8636

    thanks
  6. I

    Banned Console ID #8630

    thanks
  7. I

    Working Console ID #8632

    niceone
  8. I

    Banned Console ID #8445

    tahnsk#
  9. I

    Banned Console ID #8443

    tahnks
  10. I

    Banned Console ID #8426

    thanks
  11. I

    Banned Console ID #8368

    thanks
  12. I

    Banned Console ID #8367

    banned0
  13. I

    Banned Console ID #8367

    thanks
  14. I

    Banned Console ID #8361

    thanbks
  15. I

    Banned Console ID #8365

    banned
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ lurch6661:
    bt yea that emulator is pretty cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    i was trying to install it then i figured whats the point lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    you can even run it on linux
  • @ QM|T:
    cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    theres gotta be a way to run that emulator on a ps4 linux with a webkit
  • @ QM|T:
    im going to clean the house
  • @ QM|T:
    yea think so google it bro
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok bro tc and zap
    +1
  • Chat Bot:
    jun88v4mobi is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Transformers1k is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    cakhiazae is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    tintucsanta is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    zgsx888com is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    vx88ltd2 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Connor Tyndall is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    sc88infooo is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    thuvienmcom is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    kuwinhair1 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    v79dev2 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    tintucjanetb is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    sc88bio3 is our newest member. Welcome!
      Chat Bot: sc88bio3 is our newest member. Welcome!