Recent content by joseph11231

  • Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
  1. J

    Banned Console ID #7807

    Thanks
  2. J

    Hey bro can I get a console I'd please I've been trying to get one for so long now

    Hey bro can I get a console I'd please I've been trying to get one for so long now
  3. J

    Banned Console ID #7800

    Thanks
  4. J

    Banned Console ID #7797

  5. J

    Ended Private Console ID+PSID Giveaway

    394 is my number
  6. J

    Banned Console ID #7794

    Is it banned
  7. J

    Banned Console ID #7794

    Thanks
  8. J

    Banned Console ID #7775

    Thanks
  9. J

    Banned Console ID #7770

    Thanks
  10. J

    Banned Console ID #7769

    Thanks
  11. J

    Banned Console ID #7767

    I didn't ban it I was using my psninja and my psnpatch so I was spoofed
  12. J

    Banned Console ID #7767

    Those who don't know how to not get banned don't use these Cid's got it
  13. J

    Banned Console ID #7767

    Like come on
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ lurch6661:
    then ill ask them if they gonna eat there food too gonna eat that son lol
  • @ QM|T:
    :xD:
  • @ QM|T:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    if they say yea you hit them
  • @ lurch6661:
    ;lol
  • @ QM|T:
    lol
  • @ QM|T:
    any plans today
  • @ lurch6661:
    probably go to gf and pump the jam
  • @ QM|T:
    hahah nice
  • @ lurch6661:
    iam usually up early time alone hahahhhaah
  • @ lurch6661:
    gives me time to smoke more
  • @ lurch6661:
    gf smokes but ot like lurch lol
  • @ QM|T:
    haha more lol
  • @ QM|T:
    hahaha
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    bt yea that emulator is pretty cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    i was trying to install it then i figured whats the point lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    you can even run it on linux
  • @ QM|T:
    cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    theres gotta be a way to run that emulator on a ps4 linux with a webkit
  • @ QM|T:
    im going to clean the house
  • @ QM|T:
    yea think so google it bro
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok bro tc and zap
    +1
  • Chat Bot:
    jun88v4mobi is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.
      Chat Bot: ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.