Recent content by Justin Horn

  • Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
  1. Justin Horn

    Yes the removed me from the CC Dev Team while I was gone :( @lxlKingzOFAllModzlxl

    Yes the removed me from the CC Dev Team while I was gone :( @lxlKingzOFAllModzlxl
  2. Justin Horn

    And why was I removed off the CC Dev Team? I’m still making mods just wasn’t active much of 2018...

    And why was I removed off the CC Dev Team? I’m still making mods just wasn’t active much of 2018 for personal reasons. I have mods to release real soon.
  3. Justin Horn

    *put

    *put
  4. Justin Horn

    Hey man it’s @SwizzyPlays I got locked out off my account can you pm me it won’t let me message...

    Hey man it’s @SwizzyPlays I got locked out off my account can you pm me it won’t let me message anyone on this new account yet. But I can prove it’s me at any costs. Pm I don’t wanna our details out.
  5. Justin Horn

    Hey man so none of the mods who know me are on but I'm sure there is a way to prove to who I am...

    Hey man so none of the mods who know me are on but I'm sure there is a way to prove to who I am anyway. But i tried logging into my account @SwizzyPlays but I cant remember my password(which is odd) and I don't know which email I used for it. If you could assist me in getting my account back I...
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ lurch6661:
    gf smokes but ot like lurch lol
  • @ QM|T:
    haha more lol
  • @ QM|T:
    hahaha
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    bt yea that emulator is pretty cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    i was trying to install it then i figured whats the point lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    you can even run it on linux
  • @ QM|T:
    cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    theres gotta be a way to run that emulator on a ps4 linux with a webkit
  • @ QM|T:
    im going to clean the house
  • @ QM|T:
    yea think so google it bro
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok bro tc and zap
    +1
  • Chat Bot:
    jun88v4mobi is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Transformers1k is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    cakhiazae is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    tintucsanta is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    zgsx888com is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    vx88ltd2 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Connor Tyndall is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    sc88infooo is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    thuvienmcom is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.
      Chat Bot: ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.