Recent content by kurisulight

  • Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
  1. K

    SONY/PSN OFFICIALLY BANNING IPs on JAILBREAK USERS!!! HOW TO FIX! (ERROR=80711008)

    So... which one is accurate? https://consolecrunch.com/threads/what-is-the-best-way-to-avoid-an-ip-ban.26671/
  2. K

    Are you still interested? Hmu on Discord bro

    Are you still interested? Hmu on Discord bro
  3. K

    I'm looking for a quick and easy SPRX

    Please give me your Discord ID
  4. K

    I'm looking for a quick and easy SPRX

    Alright. How can I contact you? Do you have Discord?
  5. K

    I'm looking for a quick and easy SPRX

    lol not gonna sell it since it'd be a menu no one would buy. No one wants a menu that only has 2 or 3 cheat options when almost all menus have hundreds. It'd be something only I would use. Interested? We can make a deal
  6. K

    I'm looking for a quick and easy SPRX

    Anyone here interested in making a simple SPRX for money in exchange? It won't take long to make because I only need 2-3 cheat options I'm willing to pay a good sum but via PayPal only Please send me a PM if you're interested
  7. K

    What is the best way to avoid an IP ban?

    I'm new to modding... Can you please elaborate?
  8. K

    What is the best way to avoid an IP ban?

    What would be the best way to avoid a MAC Address ban?
  9. K

    What is the best way to avoid an IP ban?

    I don't wanna use VPN since I can't host a game with it, but I also don't want my real IP to get banned. Someone please help :(
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ lurch6661:
    probably go to gf and pump the jam
  • @ QM|T:
    hahah nice
  • @ lurch6661:
    iam usually up early time alone hahahhhaah
  • @ lurch6661:
    gives me time to smoke more
  • @ lurch6661:
    gf smokes but ot like lurch lol
  • @ QM|T:
    haha more lol
  • @ QM|T:
    hahaha
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    bt yea that emulator is pretty cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    i was trying to install it then i figured whats the point lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    you can even run it on linux
  • @ QM|T:
    cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    theres gotta be a way to run that emulator on a ps4 linux with a webkit
  • @ QM|T:
    im going to clean the house
  • @ QM|T:
    yea think so google it bro
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok bro tc and zap
    +1
  • Chat Bot:
    jun88v4mobi is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Transformers1k is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    cakhiazae is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    tintucsanta is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    zgsx888com is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    vx88ltd2 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Connor Tyndall is our newest member. Welcome!
      Chat Bot: Connor Tyndall is our newest member. Welcome!