Recent content by Lucas809

  • Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
  1. L

    Bro thanks you are the best I was waiting all day for this

    Bro thanks you are the best I was waiting all day for this
  2. L

    Banned Console ID #8596

    Thanks bro I was waiting for it all day
  3. L

    Banned Premium Console ID #152

    Hey I can’t open the link
  4. L

    Banned Console ID #8594

    Banned
  5. L

    Banned Console ID #8594

    its banned it dont run
  6. L

    Banned Console ID #8594

    Thanks bro
  7. L

    Banned Console ID #8597

    thans
  8. L

    thanks man

    thanks man
  9. L

    Banned Console ID #8597

    thanks man i love you
  10. L

    Hello how can I get an ID console contact me please.

    Hello how can I get an ID console contact me please.
  11. L

    Banned Console ID #8597

    How can I see the ID numbers? Please help.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ lurch6661:
    then ill ask them if they gonna eat there food too gonna eat that son lol
  • @ QM|T:
    :xD:
  • @ QM|T:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    if they say yea you hit them
  • @ lurch6661:
    ;lol
  • @ QM|T:
    lol
  • @ QM|T:
    any plans today
  • @ lurch6661:
    probably go to gf and pump the jam
  • @ QM|T:
    hahah nice
  • @ lurch6661:
    iam usually up early time alone hahahhhaah
  • @ lurch6661:
    gives me time to smoke more
  • @ lurch6661:
    gf smokes but ot like lurch lol
  • @ QM|T:
    haha more lol
  • @ QM|T:
    hahaha
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    bt yea that emulator is pretty cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    i was trying to install it then i figured whats the point lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    you can even run it on linux
  • @ QM|T:
    cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    theres gotta be a way to run that emulator on a ps4 linux with a webkit
  • @ QM|T:
    im going to clean the house
  • @ QM|T:
    yea think so google it bro
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok bro tc and zap
    +1
  • Chat Bot:
    jun88v4mobi is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.
      Chat Bot: ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.