Recent content by RayjZ

  • Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
  1. R

    How to sign in safely on ps3

    when I try to get online it asks me: A system software update is required. Do you want to update now? Yes - No. I answered no. I'm running Rebug 02.02.12, 4.81, Dex, cobra 7.5. I can't get online without up****** and I know if do ill screw everything up. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!
  2. R

    PSN message: A system update is required????

    Thank you for the response. I down load it from the link. I copy on to a thumb drive. I load the software on the ps3 and now what? I use PSN Patch and PSNinja. Does SEN Enabler replace them? How do I go online then? Thank you in advance!
  3. R

    PSN message: A system update is required????

    Hey guys I would appreciate some help with this. I have two questions. I'm running Rebug version 02.02.12, DEX and Cobra 7.5. I haven't been on in a few days and when I went to login online I get a message that says "A system software update is required. Do you want to update now? Yes - No. I...
  4. R

    PS3 Battlefield 4 SPRX [FREE]

    awesome!
  5. R

    PS3 GHOST ALL DLC MAPS ALL REGIONS [DEX/CEX]

    do you have the Blus dlc's?
  6. R

    PS3 Black Ops1 All DLC MAPS PKG [DEX/CEX]

    Awesome! Thank you!
  7. R

    PS3 Black Ops1 All DLC MAPS PKG [DEX/CEX]

    Every time I try to download BLUS30591 it down loads and then just before it ends it stops and I get an error message. Could someone please either fix the links or post new ones. I would greatly appreciate it.
  8. R

    PS3 Black Ops1 All DLC MAPS PKG [DEX/CEX]

    Hello I Know that this is an old thread and many of the links and may not work. I just want to inform everyone that the links no longer work for: BLUS30591 That would be great if anyone can provide me the information to download these DLC's Thanks!
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ lurch6661:
    then ill ask them if they gonna eat there food too gonna eat that son lol
  • @ QM|T:
    :xD:
  • @ QM|T:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    if they say yea you hit them
  • @ lurch6661:
    ;lol
  • @ QM|T:
    lol
  • @ QM|T:
    any plans today
  • @ lurch6661:
    probably go to gf and pump the jam
  • @ QM|T:
    hahah nice
  • @ lurch6661:
    iam usually up early time alone hahahhhaah
  • @ lurch6661:
    gives me time to smoke more
  • @ lurch6661:
    gf smokes but ot like lurch lol
  • @ QM|T:
    haha more lol
  • @ QM|T:
    hahaha
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    bt yea that emulator is pretty cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    i was trying to install it then i figured whats the point lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    you can even run it on linux
  • @ QM|T:
    cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    theres gotta be a way to run that emulator on a ps4 linux with a webkit
  • @ QM|T:
    im going to clean the house
  • @ QM|T:
    yea think so google it bro
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok bro tc and zap
    +1
  • Chat Bot:
    jun88v4mobi is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.
      Chat Bot: ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.