Recent content by RobSnyder

  • Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
  1. R

    Ended Congratulations To RobSnyder

    i won?!?! omg thank u so freaking much dude! i love u! what is ur skype???????? i want to get online now
  2. R

    Ended Private console I'd giveaway

    I want Private CiD
  3. R

    Ended 3 Private Console ID's For Giveaway!

    I want to win because you're sexy
  4. R

    Ended Premium Giveaway!

    I want to win because you're sexy
  5. R

    Ended 1 Month Premium Give Away

    I want to win because you're beautiful.(:
  6. R

    Ended Private cID Giveaway!

    I want to win the private console ID. I want to win because I haven't been online in about 3-4 months I need a console id because me and my parents cant afford it. Plz let me win
  7. R

    Banned Console ID #2876

    Thanks bro
  8. R

    ALL ERROR CODES PS3

    Thanks bro
  9. R

    Hydra CFW v1 CEX

    Thanks Man
  10. R

    PSN Patch v4.70.05 by KW

    Thanks man
  11. R

    Banned Console ID #2876

    Thanks man
  12. R

    Hey there

    I found console crunch with google lol
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Connor Tyndall is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    sc88infooo is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    thuvienmcom is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    kuwinhair1 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    v79dev2 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    tintucjanetb is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    sc88bio3 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    kuwinvnco3 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    jun88srcom is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    thoitiethomnayorg is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    zgsx888com2 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    kkkwincomtw1 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    uy88chatt is our newest member. Welcome!
  • @ Deception:
    Yo
  • Chat Bot:
    fly88hvcomm is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    tg88surf1 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    8xbettbuzz2 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    uu88eelive1 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T has joined the room.
      Chat Bot: QM|T has joined the room.