Recent content by SyCoz_Ddos

  • Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
  1. S

    Banned Console ID #7220

    Ya I wish they would make a app too it would be better
  2. S

    Banned Console ID #7220

    Just wanted to play online but apparently I can't
  3. S

    Banned Console ID #7220

    How does it get banned so fast!
  4. S

    Banned Console ID #7220

    BANNED confirmed
  5. S

    Banned Console ID #7220

    OMG it already fucking banned
  6. S

    Banned Premium Console ID #123

    How much is a private cid?
  7. S

    Console ID's Discussion

    How do u know If your ps3 is permanent console bann
  8. S

    Banned Console ID #7169

    I do I haven't been online in 4 months because no of the cid I tried didn't work
  9. S

    Banned Console ID #7169

    It's not working I put the cid but it says my console is still banned
  10. S

    Banned Console ID #7166

    What it banned
  11. S

    ?

    ?
  12. S

    Console ID's Discussion

    Can u send me a link? I can't find one
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ QM|T:
    your job haha
  • @ lurch6661:
    then ill ask them if they gonna eat there food too gonna eat that son lol
  • @ QM|T:
    :xD:
  • @ QM|T:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    if they say yea you hit them
  • @ lurch6661:
    ;lol
  • @ QM|T:
    lol
  • @ QM|T:
    any plans today
  • @ lurch6661:
    probably go to gf and pump the jam
  • @ QM|T:
    hahah nice
  • @ lurch6661:
    iam usually up early time alone hahahhhaah
  • @ lurch6661:
    gives me time to smoke more
  • @ lurch6661:
    gf smokes but ot like lurch lol
  • @ QM|T:
    haha more lol
  • @ QM|T:
    hahaha
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    bt yea that emulator is pretty cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    i was trying to install it then i figured whats the point lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    you can even run it on linux
  • @ QM|T:
    cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    theres gotta be a way to run that emulator on a ps4 linux with a webkit
  • @ QM|T:
    im going to clean the house
  • @ QM|T:
    yea think so google it bro
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok bro tc and zap
      @ lurch6661: ok bro tc and zap