Recent content by True_X_Criminal

  • Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
  1. True_X_Criminal

    Banned Premium Console ID #139

    thx u
  2. True_X_Criminal

    Banned Premium Console ID #139

    IM JUST DONE MODDING I don't have any money to even get to get a cid our nothing im just broke plore ****** live bye my self in idc how I spelled the dum word worng sorry im just piss but im four real im done modding I was just trying to make a little bye selling modded account but looks like im...
  3. True_X_Criminal

    Banned Premium Console ID #139

    thank you
  4. True_X_Criminal

    Banned Premium Console ID #139

    thx were do I get the cid
  5. True_X_Criminal

    Banned Premium Console ID #139

    my console cid got ban I was hope if I can get one four free in I just started modding cople weeks ago in I was seein if I can get one four free in I don't have any money to get one
  6. True_X_Criminal

    Banned Premium Console ID #139

    thx a lot bro
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ lurch6661:
    iam usually up early time alone hahahhhaah
  • @ lurch6661:
    gives me time to smoke more
  • @ lurch6661:
    gf smokes but ot like lurch lol
  • @ QM|T:
    haha more lol
  • @ QM|T:
    hahaha
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    bt yea that emulator is pretty cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    i was trying to install it then i figured whats the point lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    you can even run it on linux
  • @ QM|T:
    cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    theres gotta be a way to run that emulator on a ps4 linux with a webkit
  • @ QM|T:
    im going to clean the house
  • @ QM|T:
    yea think so google it bro
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok bro tc and zap
    +1
  • Chat Bot:
    jun88v4mobi is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Transformers1k is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    cakhiazae is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    tintucsanta is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    zgsx888com is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    vx88ltd2 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Connor Tyndall is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    sc88infooo is our newest member. Welcome!
      Chat Bot: sc88infooo is our newest member. Welcome!