Ended ↝ PRIVATE CONSOLE ID W/ PSID GIVEAWAY ↜ [Week #1]

  • Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Extended ending date until the 4th of March ! Luck to All :)​
 
  • Like
Reactions: Arabium
thanks for always trying to post console ids your a good person let hope I win I will be happy but if not there's always another chance good luck to all of you!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Emaƞuεl
​
4601799.gif
​

Hello ConsoleCrunch Members, Thanks for supporting me and the Official ConsoleCrunch. Today I will be hosting a new Giveaway for a Private Console ID w/ PSID. Obviously their will be only one person chosen as the winner for this reward !


How To Enter:

Comment anything below !

The Individual will be chosen in the Ending date w/ a Random name selector
On the Ending date, I will update the winner and tag them Like I always have & they will have within 24 hours to PM Me back ! If they fail to do so, I will update this thread again with a New Winner !

Starts: 23/2/016
Ends: 4/3/2016

Luck To All !
ECsxEfg.png


PM Me regarding for buying a cheap Private Console ID !
​
Emanuel I need one cause Myn got stolen
 
  • Like
Reactions: Emaƞuεl
The official winner for this Giveaway is @gingerjew4 , if he doesn't respond to my PM after 48 Hours, then I will choose a new winner and update the thread. Thanks to all Members that joined my Competition & I will be hosting giveaways every week !

Winner Responded !
​
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Connor Tyndall is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    sc88infooo is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    thuvienmcom is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    kuwinhair1 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    v79dev2 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    tintucjanetb is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    sc88bio3 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    kuwinvnco3 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    jun88srcom is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    thoitiethomnayorg is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    zgsx888com2 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    kkkwincomtw1 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    uy88chatt is our newest member. Welcome!
  • @ Deception:
    Yo
  • Chat Bot:
    fly88hvcomm is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    tg88surf1 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    8xbettbuzz2 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    uu88eelive1 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T has joined the room.
      Chat Bot: QM|T has joined the room.