★☆COD GHOST CLAN★☆

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

░♚SONY'S♚NIGHTMARE♚░

Former Staff
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 12, 2013
Texas
★☆★☆★☆★☆☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★★★☆★☆☆★☆★☆☆

SIMPLE THREAD
ZUP GUYS ITS ME THE ZUPER MODERATOR

IM DOING A CLAN CALL CFW

CFW stand for custom firmware
All of u got 1 thats why u came here to this website to get cid cuz ur custom firmware ps3
got ban

Requirements
1.CFW PS3 (JAILBREAK)
2.RTM or modded eboot with aimbot

X-EL-JEFE-X956

PSNID ADD ME

PUT CFW ON CLAN TAG
on request FRIEND message put console crunch

Last edited:

Hagan

Nov 25, 2013
Not only you're ruining online play, but you also tell everyone that you're on CFW, that makes it easier to report and ban you.

Irving

ConsoleCrunch Addict
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Oct 6, 2013
Console Crunch
nice it so u speak spanish ispeak italian and spanish and english :)

krompert

Nov 24, 2013
i Think The Game it's Ruined Already, Why make it worse? all this big hacks are doing it's ruining the COD Family Games For Online Playing, I'm Not Against Modding when you use it responsibly, But when it comes to a 12 years old boy that thinks it's cool to hang around with his friends ruining everybody's game play, yeah its kinda annoying for most of the legit players out there trying to have fun with the game.

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: DankElliot has posted a new reply in the thread "List of 146 Games Mega Links + No Torrents...