[HELP] PLEASE FAKE MAC ADDRESS for CoD G

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

H22Boost

Nov 29, 2013
NOW COD G BAN WAVE, I THINK "MAC ADDRESS BANNED"

PLEASE, HELP :doh:
i dont think they banned your mac address but if your on cex its easy to change your mac address but i think if your on dex u have to downgrade to 3.55 to change mac but i might be wrong. but before u change mac try to delete your ghost game data restart ps3 and redownload 1.07 update fresh through mm and and install it and see if u can play ghost with working cid.

Reactions: codmadz231

kuremonpa

Nov 13, 2013
Japan - Tokyo
i dont think they banned your mac address but if your on cex its easy to change your mac address but i think if your on dex u have to downgrade to 3.55 to change mac but i might be wrong. but before u change mac try to delete your ghost game data restart ps3 and redownload 1.07 update fresh through mm and and install it and see if u can play ghost with working cid.

Thanks Good Advice.

How do you change mac address with cex?
and, Did you change your mac address? did not it work?
Thanks.

H22Boost

Nov 29, 2013
Thanks Good Advice.

How do you change mac address with cex?
and, Did you change your mac address? did not it work?
Thanks.
i never needed to changed my mac but i use sen enabler to change my cid and psid and hide my info but it can also can change ur mac to. just look it up sen enabler v 5.2.3

Reactions: codmadz231

Calyx

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Jan 24, 2014
Here
So, I got a perma banning in Ghosts like hundred other User. I will try this update thing. Hope it works, if not, what could we do next? Changing IP adresses? MAC? Or cID's maybe?

General chit-chat
Help Users
    @ QM|T_JinX: :weed: