PS3 1.13 Hud Elements + SV_SendServerCommand

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

TheMystery

Retired Staff
Dec 6, 2013
A Picture on PS3 what you can do
http://gyazo.com/d2711e67abc504f04f2fc1f0f9d862f3.png

Lets start with the Hud Elements. You can use them only if you know how to use them. I cant make for everyone a private lesson.

Here we go.
Download the .rar File. (Mediafire Link)
It contains:
- ReadMe.txt
- HudElements.cs
- PS3Lib.cs (Thanks to iMCSx)

Add both .cs Files to your Project. To call anything from this classes just call this...
BO1Lib.????? <---Function you want

Anyways, lets start adding Huds x)
The Syntax is really easy and the Coding should be clear.
You can test the Huds in a button if you want.

Here is a Example:
Code:
UInt32 MyShader = BO1Lib.HudElements.SetShader(0,6,150,150,250,250,255,255,255,255);
Thats is it. To see what every number is here are the arguments of the Function..
Code:
Int32 clientIndex, SByte Material, Int16 Width, Int16 Height, Single X, Single Y, Byte R = 255, Byte G = 255, Byte B = 255, Byte A = 255
Notice for Materialindex: 6 = White Shader, the max for the shader Material is 114 (Prestige 15 Icon). If you put a higher number your ps3 will probably freeze)

Now the same for Text Functions
Thats are the arguments for this Function.
Code:
Int32 clientIndex, String Text, Single X, Single Y, Single FontScale, Byte Font, Byte R = 255, Byte G = 255, Byte B = 255, Byte A = 255, Byte GlowR = 255, Byte GlowG = 255, Byte GlowB = 255, Byte GlowA = 255
In a Button or whatever it would be look like this
Code:
UInt32 MyText = BO1Lib.HudELements.SetText(0,"My String for Client 0",250,250,3,5,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255);
Little Notice for Font and Font Size. You cant put a higher Number than 7. It will make some weird Fonts only!
The Startoffsets for the Elements are stored (if we use this Example) "MyText" and "MyShader".

If you want to clear the Memory from only one Shader you could do this:
BO1Lib.HudElements.DestroyElement(MyShader); //or MyText i hope you got the point of it. you dont need to give any Indexes or whatever, Call a Element, Clear it then with the DestroyElement Function.

I dont know what i can tell you more about Hud Elements for BO1, if you have abit Knowledge with MW3 Huds you can figure it out the rest http://www.*************.com/forums/images/smilies/Smile.gif
If you have any Problem then write it in this Thread please.

Now we come to a other Part. Everyone who messed arround with HudElements should know the Function "SV_SendServerCommand".
Its a really nice Function in BO1. You can set Dvar for all Clients, Send Messages and the Stuff.

Here are some Functions, not included in both class you can add them easily http://www.*************.com/forums/images/smilies/Smile.gif (SV is in the class but not the other Functions like SetDvar)
Code:
public static void iPrintln(Int32 clientIndex, String text)
{
SV_SendServerCommand(clientIndex, "f \"" + text + "\"");
}
public static void iPrintlnBold(Int32 clientIndex, String text)
{
SV_SendServerCommand(clientIndex, "c \"" + text + "\"");
}
public static void SetDvar(Int32 clientIndex, String DvarName, Int32 value)
{
SV_SendServerCommand(clientIndex, "v "+DvarName+" "+value+"");
iPrintlnBold(clientIndex, "^1Set Dvar " + DvarName + ": " + value);
}
You can find more Commands in SC58s Thread. He released them

[RELEASE] BOI 1.13 GameSendServerCommand

I hope everything is clear for you, if not just write it in the Thread.
And its not a RPC. You can compare it to iMCSx Huds Release its not a RPC too just Ghetto Functions like here but they work correct and never Freezed me on BO1!

Credits:
seb5594 - Mapping out Hud Elem Struct , this Tutorial and SV_SendServerCommand Function
Therifboy - It wasnt possible without this Guy. He teached me some PPC without him i wouldnt release this today! He helped me on much things we worked togheter on it and on my first Ghetto Function http://www.*************.com/forums/images/smilies/Smile.gif
SC58 - Offsets
iMCSx - PS3Lib

Reactions: Adam-
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Chat Bot: Thehappy has posted a new reply in the thread "Console ID #8660".