12k crunchers!!!!

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Chris

ROKETO PAAAAAAAAAAAAAANCH!
Retired Staff
Determined Poster
Dec 11, 2013
We did it ;D in under a month we were able to reach 12 thousand members! That's truly amazing and staff and I would like to thank you all for visiting our site :) with that being said we are trying are hardest to make sure the site runs smoothly and that everyone is happy and I think were doing good so far, but as members what do you guys think? If you have any suggestions please feel free to pm one of us or post em below!

Once again thank you guys! Let's see if we can get 13k by the end of this month :)

The Marp

May 9, 2014
One thing i suggest is that giveaways should increase but giveaways that are fair but that is my opinion hehee

Nostafaru

Moderating the Crunch Bunch.
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Apr 6, 2014
Nice, well done everyone! :)

Cool to see this site grow so fast :`)

Reactions: MontanaVinsLim

Popamarlin69

Oct 26, 2013
One suggestion to make this the best site in the world would be a fix for the data transfer utility errors lol

UnboundGodz

Local Celebrity
Retired Staff
CC Dev Team
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 4, 2014
Unknown
Grats CC.com, 13k so close lul