4.07 PS4 hardware hack (not confirmed)

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Dana White

Avid Poster
Retired Staff
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Dec 25, 2015
The World
A member of the Hacking scene called xmax katsu published a few pictures claiming he has a PS4 Hardware hack that works on the PS4’s latest firmware 4.07

He gave few details, but the hack allegedly allows you to bypass Serial number checks on the Flash memory and the HDD of the PS4. According to xmax katsu, this should allow unlimited Primary account's share on the PS4. In other words, someone could buy a lot of ps4 games then share them with an unlimited amount of people.Just imagine how many times you could gameshare Destiny, Call of Duty, Final Fantasy VX, or any other game you'd like. Especially for the money-grabbers who hack a console to make revenue from it, I could see it go big in a way.

However this could be fake as it is not confirmed and it is difficult to give any credibility to xmax katsu’s work lately. He has been very silent on twitter and other social media over the past months, and before that has a track record of various claims for hacks that never saw the light of day or turned out to not be working at all. Here again the picture could be an elaborate hoax, or the hacker drawing conclusions too soon on some actual technical achievement (e.g. it is possible he has a way to bypass some serial number checks, but that he wrongly implies this could lead to infinite account sharing).

ps4_407_hack.jpg

ps4_407_hack2.jpg

@Younis front page

Assaultz

Dec 11, 2016
A member of the Hacking scene called xmax katsu published a few pictures claiming he has a PS4 Hardware hack that works on the PS4’s latest firmware 4.07

He gave few details, but the hack allegedly allows you to bypass Serial number checks on the Flash memory and the HDD of the PS4. According to xmax katsu, this should allow unlimited Primary account's share on the PS4. In other words, someone could buy a lot of ps4 games then share them with an unlimited amount of people.Just imagine how many times you could gameshare Destiny, Call of Duty, Final Fantasy VX, or any other game you'd like. Especially for the money-grabbers who hack a console to make revenue from it, I could see it go big in a way.

However this could be fake as it is not confirmed and it is difficult to give any credibility to xmax katsu’s work lately. He has been very silent on twitter and other social media over the past months, and before that has a track record of various claims for hacks that never saw the light of day or turned out to not be working at all. Here again the picture could be an elaborate hoax, or the hacker drawing conclusions too soon on some actual technical achievement (e.g. it is possible he has a way to bypass some serial number checks, but that he wrongly implies this could lead to infinite account sharing).

ps4_407_hack.jpg

ps4_407_hack2.jpg

@Younis front page
Good post dude :)

Reactions: Dana White

Lindows

Super Moderator
Staff member
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 26, 2014
All i want on a PS4 is to play pirated games. I don't really play online that much and i refuse to pay $60 for a game.

Reactions: Dana White
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: DankElliot has posted a new reply in the thread "List of 146 Games Mega Links + No Torrents...