advanced warfare won't start, help?

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Marcus-swifty

Active Poster
May 20, 2014
Ok guys im sorry but.

i have downloaded advanced warfare from psn store on firmware 4.46.1 rebug! the game just won't start so i've tried to patch it using psn patch and now i get the error code 80010017 or something.

and i have tried to delete the game and then gone over to 4.65 rebug and downloaded the game again! now i get the error 80010007 i think!
im now back on 4.46.1 rebug (spoof 4.65 ofcourse) and the game just won't start!

error codes 80010007 and 80010017 i think it was, atleast it ended with 17 and 7

and yes the account is activated

PLEASE help me out guys

i might consider give out a private cid to the person that helps me out with this :)

TotalModzHD

Active Poster
May 16, 2014
yeah lol, i have the update for bles02077, but i don't think i can find bles02078. i might have to convert my region and sniff it myself

Marcus-swifty

Active Poster
May 20, 2014
Im on rebug and i've converted tried both cex and dex, and i have tried PS3ITA and HABIB to

ZombieBeastHD

Oct 9, 2014
United Kingdom
I had the same issue, use a DEBUG eboot as it has anti-ban and some little features.

LINK TO THE DEBUG EBOOT: http://www.mediafire.com/download/uz9eia4qn11vco2/Debug-EBOOT.BIN

MINI TUTORIAL:

1. HDD0 -> games -> BLES/BLUSXXXXX -> USRDIR -> GO TO THE EBOOT AND PASTE IT OVER WITH THE ONE ON YOUR USB.

2. AFTER ENABLE PERMISSION AND MAKE SURE YOU HAVE BD MIRROR TICKED AS WELL.

3. LAUNCH THE GAME SIGNED OUT AND SIGN IN ONCE YOU GET DIRECTED ONTO MULTIPLAYER AND YOU SHOULD BE READY TO DO WHATEVER.

:frog:

Marcus-swifty

Active Poster
May 20, 2014
ill try the debug eboot when ill get home, btw i downloaded the game from psn store

vortality

Oct 17, 2014
I'm getting the same code 80010017 game could not be started message, and I downloaded it from PSN aswell. Has anyone tried the debug eboot?

Marcus-swifty

Active Poster
May 20, 2014
ye then you will get an even worse error code that won't work! i found out how to fix it and start the game, but i keep getting a flashing blackscreen

vortality

Oct 17, 2014
ye then you will get an even worse error code that won't work! i found out how to fix it and start the game, but i keep getting a flashing blackscreen

Is it better to get a hard copy of the game? Or what you think? Tried reinstalling the game and it still does the same thing but with a different error code, I hear some people are able to play with the hard copy but I got the digital PSN copy, don't know when or if a fix will be released for error 80010009 is what im getting now

TotalModzHD

Active Poster
May 16, 2014
Is it better to get a hard copy of the game? Or what you think? Tried reinstalling the game and it still does the same thing but with a different error code, I hear some people are able to play with the hard copy but I got the digital PSN copy, don't know when or if a fix will be released for error 80010009 is what im getting now
What firmware are you on? If its anything below 4.65 you will need to update to a good 4.65 cfw, or you can just resign the eboot

vortality

Oct 17, 2014
What firmware are you on? If its anything below 4.65 you will need to update to a good 4.65 cfw, or you can just resign the eboot

I'm on 4.50 dex, but how would i resign the eboot? Never really had a issue like this like I'm having with adavanced warfare, maybe cause it's digital idk

TotalModzHD

Active Poster
May 16, 2014
Oh if it's digital you can just resign with psnpatch, and if that fails try reactpsn

Marcus-swifty

Active Poster
May 20, 2014
ye go to psnpatch press D-PAD up and then start to apply. BTW i fixed it and i have noooo idea how! it just suddenly worked

Reactions: TotalModzHD
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.