Assassins creed iv money hack amd more 1.01

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

ThatGucciTho_

Jan 1, 2014
It took me a long time to find a working hack for this game. You need to be on version 1.01 once you are on this version go to this website http://oldsnake1377.wordpress.com/cheat-pkg-4-30/
Once on the website find the pkg for assassins creed black flag it has many mods to choose from. Once you find the one you want just download it save it to your usb stick go to install pkg files and install the pkg simple..
CREDITS: Oldsnake1377 for making the pkg. on the website he has many mods for other games

Jan 28, 2014
It sucks that the offsets changes, but itis still possible to do on the newest updates :)
I modded 999999999 money, max ithemes, aswell as i unlocked alot of items and all upgrades on my boat :)
I might make a guide on how to find the offsets easy :)

Reactions: peepee poopoo

Nostafaru

Moderating the Crunch Bunch.
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Apr 6, 2014
Update the addresses;)

Last edited:

QM|T_JinX

Public Hero
Retired Staff
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Oct 10, 2016
looks good trying it out money alwasy a problem haha

Levy Mejia

Sep 15, 2020
It took me a long time to find a working hack for this game. You need to be on version 1.01 once you are on this version go to this website http://oldsnake1377.wordpress.com/cheat-pkg-4-30/
Once on the website find the pkg for assassins creed black flag it has many mods to choose from. Once you find the one you want just download it save it to your usb stick go to install pkg files and install the pkg simple..
CREDITS: Oldsnake1377 for making the pkg. on the website he has many mods for other games

DOES IT WORK FOR BLUS OR IS IT ONLY BLES

NaziranSyakirin

Sep 27, 2021
I don't see the link fxck

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Chat Bot: lurch6661 has started a new thread called "gta5 give cars to friends glitch" in PlayStation 4...