PS3 B777x zombie eboot (dex)

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

murkxshow

Nov 6, 2016
Alright I have to run target manager with a dex eboot right Iam pretty sure only cex for Ccapi correct will I also need a .SELF or just for multiplayer

tferrenburg

Aug 4, 2014
Alright I have to run target manager with a dex eboot right Iam pretty sure only cex for Ccapi correct will I also need a .SELF or just for multiplayer
You can run Ccapi and Target Manager with Dex Eboots. I'm not sure if this Eboot has Anti-ban. So it might be wise to research or use a anti-ban .self file along with. Remember this is for Zombies so make sure your using a t6mp_ps3f.self file made for zombies. I just checked the download and it has the Eboot and t6mp_ps3f.self so you good to go.

murkxshow

Nov 6, 2016
Where could I obtain a zombies .SELF I tried looking around could you link me to one plz?

General chit-chat
Help Users
    @ QM|T_JinX: morning everybody