PS3 Battlefield 4 Premium & Online Pass [BLUS31162] By rain

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Mr1337

Active Poster
Nov 27, 2013
United Kingdom
Last edited:

STR6

Dec 26, 2013

STR6

Dec 26, 2013
Bro can u make rdr rtm tool for me with debug eboot love that game

Mr1337

Active Poster
Nov 27, 2013
United Kingdom
{; maybe idk a lot of people that play this game it would be help ful to you but not a lot of people this one is not mine

dannygriffo33

Apr 18, 2014
Where is the link for the
4F21-7FD3-C8A9-B4C4
Simple put the .pkg file on your PS3, install it, then load BF4! You will get quite a lot of unlocks with this
Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/n...TLEFIELD_4_PREMIUM_AND_ONLINEPASS_FIXBLES.pkg

Update:
  • Will only work on the console you installed the PKG.
  • You keep all items received from Battlepacks (Attachments, Camos, Dog Tags) even when on different consol
[/QUOT
4F21-7FD3-C8A9-B4C4
Simple put the .pkg file on your PS3, install it, then load BF4! You will get quite a lot of unlocks with this
Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/n...TLEFIELD_4_PREMIUM_AND_ONLINEPASS_FIXBLES.pkg

Update:
  • Will only work on the console you installed the PKG.
  • You keep all items received from Battlepacks (Attachments, Camos, Dog Tags) even when on different consol
Where is the link for the premium download?? All I can see is the link for the fix.

excellent-_-

Jul 30, 2015
hey guys, i cant start BF4 :( i start bf4 and 5 seconds later
I'm back in the homescreen i have orginal eboot and PS3itaDex 4.65 with spoofer
PLS HELP MEEEE!!!!!

General chit-chat
Help Users
    @ QM|T_JinX: :weed: