PS3 -------------------------------------------------------Battlefield Hardline Modded EBOOT [HEN] [CFW]

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

LuizModzHD

Jan 5, 2018
Hey guys today i seen Battlefield Hardline has updated to 1.08 so i wanted to update my mods for you guys. I have made a tool as well but seeing as some people had issue's ( should be fixed now but these eboots won't hurt
yIlcNgV.png
) I wanted to make this. Also some people like to use EBOOT's instead of a tool. Enjoy
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
Thanks, mate!

Yakuo

May 1, 2018
Hey guys today i seen Battlefield Hardline has updated to 1.08 so i wanted to update my mods for you guys. I have made a tool as well but seeing as some people had issue's ( should be fixed now but these eboots won't hurt
yIlcNgV.png
) I wanted to make this. Also some people like to use EBOOT's instead of a tool. Enjoy
thanks

vhcbvubovuya

Sep 20, 2022
yIlcNgV.png
Let's see these mods :)

vhcbvubovuya

Sep 20, 2022
yIlcNgV.png
fbdszbbtbfrnb

Travlack36

Feb 5, 2020
Virginia
Yesssiii
yIlcNgV.png
***Hidden content cannot be quoted. Yaaaassss thank you bro

Roberto Arcos

Apr 20, 2019
yIlcNgV.png
thanks

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    yea lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    kinda boring playing byurself ya no
  • @ lurch6661:
    its like zzzzzz
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    yea it is
  • @ lurch6661:
    we need more people in chat
  • @ lurch6661:
    maybe if cc hosts contests
  • @ lurch6661:
    to win premium memberships
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    if there isnt that mutch already working ids online then yea
  • @ lurch6661:
    i mean theres gotta be a way to popularize
  • @ lurch6661:
    this site
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    think there will be more online is when the jb on ps4 starts running
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    not everybody have a ps5 and ps4 need low fw ps4 on lowfw is hard to find
  • @ lurch6661:
    yea that is very true
  • @ lurch6661:
    iam sure if my name was illuminated we could get more followers for cc
  • @ lurch6661:
    i forget how much it is
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    not sure
  • Chat Bot:
    extiflyy is our newest member. Welcome!
  • @ lurch6661:
    my minds playing tricks on me
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has joined the room.
    Chat Bot: QM|T_JinX has joined the room.