1. Hello Guest! Welcome to the Official ConsoleCrunch website. To help support our site, please disable Adblock and purchase a Premium Upgrade HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.

We hope that you enjoy your time with us! Thank you.

2. Please DO NOT repost Console ID's, check if they are posted first!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Want to Advertise Here? Contact @Younis
  4. Visit our dev section, where you can get help with your code, view examples, and ask for help from those with experience. We are currently after more developers, so now's your time to shine!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
    Dismiss Notice

BO2 WORKING GLITCHES AND SPOTS

Discussion in 'Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Glitches' started by W8XiL, May 29, 2015.

1. W8XiL

W8XiL Member

Hey CC Community, I was reading threw all the threads and noticed that this particular one doesn't have any post!
    Well that's no right! Here are some spot's and glitches for Bo2. These are great for private match game modes like Michael Myers and hide and seek related games. I found this video on YouTube and thought i would share with the forums. Enjoy.

2. NextLevelModz

NextLevelModz I sexually identify as depressed CC Dev Team Active Member

Nice, Thanks for the post!

3. xxaboalizombiexx

xxaboalizombiexx New Member

Hey CC Community, I was reading threw all the threads and noticed that this particular one doesn't have any post!
    Well that's no right! Here are some spot's and glitches for Bo2. These are great for private match game modes like Michael Myers and hide and seek related games. I found this video on YouTube and thought i would share with the forums. Enjoy.