Borderlands 2 Modded Profile Data! [9 Million Percent Bonus Stats! 1 Shot Kill & God Mode ]

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Chris

ROKETO PAAAAAAAAAAAAAANCH!
Retired Staff
Determined Poster
Dec 11, 2013
Wazap CC, Today Im bringing you a Modded Borderlands 2 Profile data! It enables you to have God mode and pretty much one shot kill everything including OP8 Terramorphus :). It also works in both single and multiplayer!

NOTE: This Profile data is only for BLUS30982 versions of the game and I have no clue if it will work for any other region type!​

WHAT IS PROFILE DATA?!?!?!?

- Unlike game saves, profile data contains the information of all bonus stats, bad ass rank, Golden keys, and skins of the PSN its created under! While game saves are just the characters you create and play on when using the game.

WHAT IT INCLUDES

klhlkxv

- Extremely Overpowered Bonus Stats
- The ability to instantly kill everything in the game with the repeater you get in the very beginning of the game
- All vehicle and player skins unlocked

HOW TO INSTALL IT ONTO YOUR PS3

First before anything your gonna want to download the profile data Here
(Virus scan located Here )
  1. Once you download it put it on the root of your USB for now
  2. Then Make a folder called "PS3" and make a folder within that called "SAVEDATA"
  3. Now go back to the root of your USB, open the .rar file, and drag out the file called "BLUS30982-PROFILE"
  4. Once you do that put it into the SAVEDATA folder
  5. So if you did everything correctly it should go like this: PS3 > SAVEDATA > BLUS30982-PROFILE
Now safely remove your USB from your computer and plug it into your PS3
  1. Once on your PS3 go to Save Data Utility and press on USB Device
  2. Now hover over the Borderlands 2 Profile data and press Triangle > Copy
  3. Say yes to everything and start up borderlands 2.
  4. Assuming you did everything correctly start a game on an existing or new game save and have fun!

NOTE: You'll still be able to receive trophies regardless of it being someone else's profile data :) Also there is no reload animation because you reload too fast, and some people find that to be really damn annoying.

Alright that's it for today Console Crunch! Hope you enjoy being a complete bad ass in BL2 :)

Last edited:

thesuperclem

Aug 29, 2014
I tried everything ... I change the settings SFO.
but when I load the profile, the profile is corrupt
HELP ME :(

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Thehappy has posted a new reply in the thread "Console ID #8660".