chatbox?

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

cosmic

Oct 15, 2013
england
i think you should make a chatbox? so that people can chat on it? maybe create this from xat.com its simple, quick and easy? would be a good idea. love to hear what you guys think

Reactions: Younis

Younis

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Sep 27, 2013
i think you should make a chatbox? so that people can chat on it? maybe create this from xat.com its simple, quick and easy? would be a good idea. love to hear what you guys think
We had one before and everyone just uses the chatbox instead of using the forums.

Younis

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Sep 27, 2013

cosmic

Oct 15, 2013
england
ahh but u can change it, so you have like only members+ chat on the chatbox, so people still use the forums? and like staff get member? and if like a normal person (like me) wants something they doesnt have to be posted across the forums, they can quickly be made member or have it shouted for me. idk if this is to much effort? but it would be a decent thing to use. but your page your choice man :)

Younis

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Sep 27, 2013
ahh but u can change it, so you have like only members+ chat on the chatbox, so people still use the forums? and like staff get member? and if like a normal person (like me) wants something they doesnt have to be posted across the forums, they can quickly be made member or have it shouted for me. idk if this is to much effort? but it would be a decent thing to use. but your page your choice man :)
I'm confused :confused:

cosmic

Oct 15, 2013
england
ahha basically make it on the chatbox so only member, mod or owners can send a msg on it! but if a normal person such as me, wants to get a message that has no need to be posted on the forums, they can use the chatbox. aha understand now?

joeblown

Oct 11, 2013
maybe it is something to think about in the future.. say you have to have X amount of post in order to receive messenger privileges.. also you must maitain a weekly contributions to the forums.. with either X amount of replies or posting new threads.. just an idea.. would be cool to have something to connect to the community while you are away and cant get to the computer

joeblown

Oct 11, 2013
instead of a chatbox make a front page post it section so ppl who have questions can make a post it instead of cluttering the forums with nonsense or redundant threads.. shit i dono.. sounds simple enough in my head anyway

Younis

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Sep 27, 2013
ahha basically make it on the chatbox so only member, mod or owners can send a msg on it! but if a normal person such as me, wants to get a message that has no need to be posted on the forums, they can use the chatbox. aha understand now?
We did have that system before.

Soulless

Oct 17, 2013
Simply make a questions and concerns forum where it is not moderated and the can post questions there if you don't want to draw away from the forums.

edjuh1992

Nov 17, 2013
Shoutbox would be better for helping other members....
Because not al moderators reply on questions when you need them and they still online and vieuwing posts but not looking to ALERTS when u need it! Yes it makes me a bit angry.... :( :( :(

General chit-chat
Help Users
    @ QM|T_JinX: :weed: