CHRISMODZ "The Obese Named Guy" @Crunch

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

FerdigStudios

Apr 1, 2014
Hollywood California
Honestly, Tonight this site "Forum" was pissing me off... All the mods were being dicks making jokes and wasting my time!!! I Simply asked "Hey I Got A Question" "Is It Possible To Get A PSID From A Gamesave" They All Replied "Yes" So I Asked "How" And they ran me on through steps on some PARAM.sfo stuff so me "BELIEVING" since they are Mods on this site they would know that they should help and not tell me a big ass 3 hour run around story "Lie" and so I believed them and after about 4 hours I finally decided I was done trying, I Told them all they should really learn what the word "FORUM" means because its a place for help not for all the smart modders to sit in a "CHAT" not help the not so advance modders and make stupid ass fucking jokes with eachother... Anyway so after all this time they were being dicks making jokes about oh hey I think theres a site called GOOGLE and just wasting my short amount of time I had to play then ***CHRISMODZ*** Joined the shoutbox told me it was impossible to do then took it in his own matter to ***PM Me a PSID and a matching CID*** so honestly im here to thank you Chris..

☆★CHRISMODz69®☆★ Thanks Man!

@Crunch Please Read Over This And Consider Some New People Who Actually Help To Be Labeled A "Moderator"

Dec 1, 2013
Darkness
Nobody was being a dick. We explained the "real steps", and you kept responding in rage because you couldn't figure anything out. Getting a psid is the easiest thing on the planet, yet you still figured out a way to complicate it. It's not our fault, that you couldn't understand simple directions. Chris even said "use Google, It has all the answers."; Another user was also trying to help, to no avail. I even showed you an example,(Aldo's tools ps3 save bruteforce tool) and you later responded nastily with several curse words out of rage. ("**** you green name" several times) Nobody lied either, it's not our fault you can't comprehend simple instructions.

3281143e22c1cd9ccce6eec1b663eac9.png

Last edited:

☆★CHRISMODz69®☆★

Active Poster
Oct 16, 2013
sydney new
Honestly, Tonight this site "Forum" was pissing me off... All the mods were being dicks making jokes and wasting my time!!! I Simply asked "Hey I Got A Question" "Is It Possible To Get A PSID From A Gamesave" They All Replied "Yes" So I Asked "How" And they ran me on through steps on some PARAM.sfo stuff so me "BELIEVING" since they are Mods on this site they would know that they should help and not tell me a big ass 3 hour run around story "Lie" and so I believed them and after about 4 hours I finally decided I was done trying, I Told them all they should really learn what the word "FORUM" means because its a place for help not for all the smart modders to sit in a "CHAT" not help the not so advance modders and make stupid ass fucking jokes with eachother... Anyway so after all this time they were being dicks making jokes about oh hey I think theres a site called GOOGLE and just wasting my short amount of time I had to play then ***CHRISMODZ*** Joined the shoutbox told me it was impossible to do then took it in his own matter to ***PM Me a PSID and a matching CID*** so honestly im here to thank you Chris..

@Crunch Please Read Over This And Consider Some New People Who Actually Help To Be Labeled A "Moderator"
THANK YOU VERY MUCH ENJOY :heart:

UnboundGodz

Local Celebrity
Retired Staff
CC Dev Team
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 4, 2014
Unknown

Sorry i wasnt able to help ya.

Nostafaru

Moderating the Crunch Bunch.
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Apr 6, 2014

Getting a PSID from a game save is possible.

Dec 1, 2013
Darkness
Getting a PSID from a game save is possible.

That's what I was trying to stress.. I told him to use aldo's tools game save editor, but when he did, there wasn't anything in the file it was totally blank. I even offered to get the psid for him, but he wouldn't comply. I guess he thought I was going to "use" his psid, but the thing is, I didn't need it because I have my own. lol

Nostafaru

Moderating the Crunch Bunch.
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Apr 6, 2014
That's what I was trying to stress.. I told him to use aldo's tools game save editor, but when he did, there wasn't anything in the file it was totally blank. I even offered to get the psid for him, but he wouldn't comply. I guess he thought I was going to "use" his psid, but the thing is, I didn't need it because I have my own. lol
Lol :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
    @ QM|T_JinX: think it was next month