*COD3X* How i go into coding

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

xDestroyinq

Retired Moderator
Dec 9, 2013
Hello guys something a little different for once :), how i got into coding and why?

When i was in school i was bullied all i could do is practical things, i couldn't write or read, i knew abut computers but didn't really take things a level up. I got given a xbox for Christmas by my parents and played it normally but then i met one guy called "Muller You" He showed me how to mod and flash xbox console's he taught me alot, he is a good friend and even now after 3-4 years im still good good friends with him, once day i saw people started making menus for grand theft auto iv so i looked at how they code the stuff and started creating my own :).. Then i started focusing on other games and things got out of hand. By 2013 we was known for the mods and was was the most UN-freezable people on grand theft auto and the best modders on there.. We didn't really talk to other modders we kept are selves to our selves, as said im from se7enisns so alot on my stuff is on there. The beginning of this year i started learning how to hack and code in more advanced ways and now i teach mull certain things, im code alot of things and currently showing other people how to do it as you can see....

The reason why i code?

Coding is a distraction for me as i have alot of emotions and this is how i control it all, i dont code to hurt people or make rats/key loggers.. Im here just to make my point, i love helping people out, when im not coding im working out thats most of time + bmxing and alot of other things

ADMIN - I wanna thank you for all the support you guys give and the advice on tops :)

Strider

Dec 1, 2013
damn dude, you must've had a harsh past in school. Are you still in high school?. Man, i wish I could help you against those bullies. When i was still in high school, I was the leader in our anti-bullying program =P. Aside of that, you've gotta teach me how to code sometime xD

xDestroyinq

Retired Moderator
Dec 9, 2013
damn dude, you must've had a harsh past in school. Are you still in high school?. Man, i wish I could help you against those bullies. When i was still in high school, I was the leader in our anti-bullying program =P. Aside of that, you've gotta teach me how to code sometime xD
Im in second year of college and ye school was bad but its life :) and sure ! You got skype?

Seebaa

Active Poster
Oct 23, 2013
Argentina
really sad about that bro.. its the moment when u want to go to the past and change all problems but now the present is important. thats why i train a lot of martial arts, to defend myself I never get bullyied, if i see someone who is getting hurt by someone, i punch them like a beast :p
Look Geoerges St Pierre, at school he was bullied and now its the most complete fighter , champion of UFC welterweight and a great, honest man.
like a film says, never back down.. good luck!!

Reactions: xDestroyinq
Nov 13, 2013
Hello guys something a little different for once :), how i got into coding and why?

When i was in school i was bullied all i could do is practical things, i couldn't write or read, i knew abut computers but didn't really take things a level up. I got given a xbox for Christmas by my parents and played it normally but then i met one guy called "Muller You" He showed me how to mod and flash xbox console's he taught me alot, he is a good friend and even now after 3-4 years im still good good friends with him, once day i saw people started making menus for grand theft auto iv so i looked at how they code the stuff and started creating my own :).. Then i started focusing on other games and things got out of hand. By 2013 we was known for the mods and was was the most UN-freezable people on grand theft auto and the best modders on there.. We didn't really talk to other modders we kept are selves to our selves, as said im from se7enisns so alot on my stuff is on there. The beginning of this year i started learning how to hack and code in more advanced ways and now i teach mull certain things, im code alot of things and currently showing other people how to do it as you can see....

The reason why i code?

Coding is a distraction for me as i have alot of emotions and this is how i control it all, i dont code to hurt people or make rats/key loggers.. Im here just to make my point, i love helping people out, when im not coding im working out thats most of time + bmxing and alot of other things

ADMIN - I wanna thank you for all the support you guys give and the advice on tops :)
WOW DUDE SHOULD BE AN AUTHOR THATS AMAZING I BMX TO BRO HA HAAA IT WOULD BE COOL IF YOU CAN TEACH ME HOW TO CODE LIKE YOU BRO. YOU SHOULD TEACH ME ALL YOU KNOW LIKE YOUR FRIEND TAUGHT YOU ? WOULD BE COOL IF YOU GAVE CLASSES ON IT...WE_THE_UNKNOWN

Reactions: xDestroyinq

xDestroyinq

Retired Moderator
Dec 9, 2013
WOW DUDE SHOULD BE AN AUTHOR THATS AMAZING I BMX TO BRO HA HAAA IT WOULD BE COOL IF YOU CAN TEACH ME HOW TO CODE LIKE YOU BRO. YOU SHOULD TEACH ME ALL YOU KNOW LIKE YOUR FRIEND TAUGHT YOU ? WOULD BE COOL IF YOU GAVE CLASSES ON IT...WE_THE_UNKNOWN
I now teach my friend who first got me into it all :D and sure! I would love too

mydemonguy

Nov 1, 2013
i need help understanding C++ a little better because i took this introduction class but did not do so good on it lol

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Thehappy has posted a new reply in the thread "Console ID #8660".